posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:37 PM
1. you've ever drank a beer during a job interview.
2. A midnight trip to the bathroom at your house involves shoes and a flashlight.
3. You have a refrigerator or washing machine on your porch, and it's plugged in.
4. There are curtains in your home made from either a rebel flag, or a child's Star Wars bedsheets.
5. You have a sofa on your porch. You are definitely a redneck if the sofa has no legs because one broke so you sawed the rest of 'em off.
Even your neighbors are rednecks if said sofa is now perched up on cinderblocks, so it will be the right height again.
6. You smoked during your own wedding.
7. . . . In the summertime, you lock your car-doors at church, so someone doesn't leave you a bag of squash or 'maters in the back seat.
8. . . . If you are called to testify as a witness, and the police don't have a book of mugshots. Instead, they just use old High School
yearbooks. (I actually worked a case in that town, once. I wrote this one myself.)
9. If you or one of your neighbors has a homemade billboard that advertizes Beanie Babies, Watermelons, or Gun Repair.
10. If you are related to your in-laws by more than one family connection. (In other words, your family tree doesn't fork.)