It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who the hell is that Springer guy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   

PODcast: Who the hell is that Springer guy?
So uh... like uhh.... did I uhhh.... just uhh....

length: 08:54
file: bts_talkpodcast_456.mp3
size: 3651k
feed: btst

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I Knew It!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it was not just Amuk and I that wanted to know who that Springer guy was

Solid first pod cast

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Willy You are NUTZ!!!! I am still laughing, I think I woke Valhall up!!!!

Get off the ROOF! You'll miss everybody! You gotta get down on that street where you get down at eye level where you have a chance of snagging a grey!

I told Huggy NOT to call you anymore man...
Maybe he thinks you'll loan a fiver I don''t know...

AWESOME PODCAST!!!!

Springer...

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Excellent cast, WOS! I really enjoyed getting a little insight on the inner workings of the one they call William the One Sac!

On a related note, I have done some investigation of my own on the whole Springer phenomenon and hve found out that there really isn't any real Springer; it is merely a creation of the Simon/Skeptic Overlord team in order to bring a little machismo to their image!

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Nice podcast WOS

When can we see you on google maps on the top of your house?

I await in antici ........... pation for the netchicken podcast

I may have to interview a wandering liver as a reply

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

there really isn't any real Springer; it is merely a creation of the Simon/Skeptic Overlord team in order to bring a little machismo to their image!

Don't hate because I am a bot... I am a good bot.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Wow, that was a good intro! Nice to hear from you William One Sac.

I won't make a guess as to specific regionality, but where do we contribute for your upcoming senate run?

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
WOW, that was awesome WOS!!

Finally a voice to go with your online persona.

Don’t fear the Huggy Bear, I am starting to believe in his philosophies. I believe Huggy can make the world a better place if he can get us all to understand and accept the power of “love on a bone”

You talked about SO, and his vodka, somehow I have an image of our super hero having a very rare and expensive bottle of designer Vodka in a special glass case, only to be broken in times when the site crashes.

As for drinking and PODcasting, I’ve already created my own number 1 rule about that.

Springer, is an illusive and captivating mystery.. Where did he come from? What are his motives? Is he a secret government agent? Is he a grey?

Actually the answer to the last two questions is yes!

If he is calling you, all I can say is.. WATCH OUT... you are very close to something “they” don’t want us to know about.

Great to hear from you WOS!!

Gazz

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
WOS, that was great.

I think you got it, and that is the worse part, now I am going to have to learn this podcast stuff.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Excellent podcast! I totally enjoyed your 'ramblings'. Very funny!

Looking forward to the dirt on NetChicken, too!

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
William One Sac

My impression of Mr. William has completely change with this intro I am still in shock.

I wonder now if the entire administration of this site is just wacky, crazy people that spend their time with a bottler of something screaming on top of their roofs.

I am scare to find out, I think the POD has to much information for my peace of mind.

I always pictured SO on red suit and tights as the crazy one and William, Simon and springer in business suits.

I am confused now.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Oh boy -- you can't deny that you are from "Up Island"
(ok so only someone from here will understand that one) Really nice to put a voice to the posts. Will look forward to you posting and podcasting more.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have to say the entire experience was painless. Except that I realized, in hindsight, that I had said "uhhh" about 50 times. Well its all a learning process, and an enjoyable one at that.

TC, I have come to believe that the Springer personality is actually a US military artificially intelligent chat bot!!
I know, I know! And I think it has begun making copies of itself, ie Huggy Bear!

Oh, and I am collecting my notes on Netchicken as we type...

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Chat bot, huh?

Inteeging.........

Don't tell me you guys have purchessed mod bots from Korea.........

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I always pictured SO on red suit and tights as the crazy one and William, Simon and springer in business suits.

I am confused now.

Marg... William is Loco, SkepticOverlord, well he wears tights if you know what I mean
, Simon is Chic Young Euro-Jet style and I wear a Toga, for I am Caesar (salad).

Springer...

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Marg... William is Loco, SkepticOverlord, well he wears tights if you know what I mean
, Simon is Chic Young Euro-Jet style and I wear a Toga, for I am Caesar (salad).

Springer...

I got the picture, I guess my romantic notions mix with science fiction top wit conspiracies get my mind confuse once in a while.

I will love to see a picture of all of you together.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Great introduction, WOS.
It's good to put yet another voice to a poster.

Look forward to hearing more from you in the future, both in podspace and in your blog.

new topics

top topics

join