It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Python Eats Gator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I know this isnt a Cryptozoology find, but i figured it was crazy enough to post...

Python Eats Gator, Explodes

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Yeah, saw that one yesterday and considered posting it, but I didn't know whether it would go in crypto or I should have put it into BTS, so I just didn't
. Anyway... took me a little while to even distinguish where the python ends and the gator begins

There is a larger picture here.

"I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!"
Uhhh..... not unless you want to explode like this. lol.

Conclusively shows that you can in fact eat yourself to death, and that eating contests probably aren't such a good idea.

Unless this picture was taken after someone killed the animal, and then they cut it's stomach open when they saw a large lump in it. There's me being a skeptic again. I don't even believe the semi-normal stories. lol.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Thats scary man, eating critters that are obviously way above them on the food chain. That Anaconda movie didnt have everything wrong, apart from sucking unbeleivable amounts of ass.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Pretty amazing that an animal has no idea what so ever about what is TOO much...

It must have been one big strugle!

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Conclusively shows that you can in fact eat yourself to death, and that eating contests probably aren't such a good idea.

No, not necessarily. They say that the croc was still possibly alive when it was ingested, and that it struggled and clawed within the snake, finally succeeding in killing it. The croc then probably suffocated because it was unable to get free of the snake's digestive tract. So unless the eating contest involves eating live creatures that are of equal or greater size than the consumer, I don't think there's much danger.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Eating contests are disgusting.
This is sad.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I also post on a reptile board and this picture came up for discussion.

I believe the python was killed by another animal (probably a large gator) AFTER it ate the alligator, and the python burst open during decomposition.

The snake did not eat itself to death.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueCollar1975

All I can think of is a dead gator and a dead python. Think about all the wallets, boots, etc that can be made out of both of their dead bodies. Mankind is still on top of the food chain, yeah for us.

new topics

top topics

join