It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myspace videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Having a problem with playing and seeing myspace videos i put one up on myspace and it only shows the windows media player but doesnt play the video.. so i checked out someone elses and i can hear the music but no video once again.. after trying to put a video on myspace from many diffrent video codes and still the same problem i would click the properties and it would be 00:00 so it wont play and it comes up like this with all the video codes so this means i will never be able to put a video on myspace? Can anyone help me out please its greatly appreciated.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
What kinda video file are on both sites? Go to my myspace and see if the video plays. Its plain mpeg, so it should play.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ok your video works.. im going to pick a random video and put it up for a test..

Video

Ok so i can see the video on the site but when i put it on myspace there is no video its just the song, i want that exact video.. not the white thing..

[edit on 8-10-2005 by ShadowMan]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Since that code they give is just for the song itself and not the video, viewing the source of the page and grabbing the code for the video would be the easiest way to go.

www.webshadow.net...

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yes it works now! Thanks DLM your the man bro many thanks and great respect its highly appreciated. Ill give you a Ats vote as a token of my appreciation thats the best i can do.. thanks again for the help man your the best.

new topics

top topics

join