It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach all in the U.N.; more corruption.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
More corruption on the U.N. than there is in the U.S. government, but I see nothing about this in current events?

What gives? Not as fun, huh? Well, this effects everyone, and it's going to affect us all more and more as this is the vehicle on which the New World Order will be carried.

"The message was brief and direct. “Dear Andy,” it said, “This will go to the Committee next Tuesday. All the best.”'

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't believe there's a provision in the UN Charter for such action... But if you want round up the delegations and their respective staffs and put them on the next garbage scow out of New York you have my vote.

If you need any help ignoring the pleas of "diplomatic immunity," I have a deaf ear to lend to the cause.

Hearing Impaired Monkeys, not just for the sweet sound of silence anymore...

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Oh, TC, don't you understand? They all deserve Nobel Peace Prizes!!!

Shame on you for not understanding the importance of the UN in spreading corruption (oops, I mean peace) throughout the world!

[edit on 10/8/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Thank you, President Wilson, thank you Edward Mandell House, and a special thakns to all the CFR folks who led the way to make this happen. We are so grateful that you all couldn't do as the Founding Fathers said and keep to our own business but had to insure the most corrupt and dangersous overt organization would be predominately funded by U.S. taxpayers.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I say disband the UN and throw all the criminals therein into the hoosegow.

We don't need the United Nitwits.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i say nuke the UN building in new york...
opps.. that would be really bad, lets just bomb it, while all the world leaders is meeting there... this way we can kill all the retarted leaders of the world and the UN. All in one package

This way we can pave the way for a New World Order.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I agree with both of you.

The UN is wacked if they continue hello communism good bye democarcy. As far as noble peace prize goes you must be buyig into threr ways I can not live in a world without rights. First it'll be guns then it'll be freedom of speech not too mention the fact that they're already pushing for a worldwide currancy and vitamin supplements wioch would eventually hurt the ecconmy. Pradon my extrem way of thing but the UN needs to be broken up now there leaders should be put in jail for the rest of there.
Call me crazy but i think the reason we found we didn't find weapons of mass destuction in Iraq was because thoes wepons inspectors took to long. That leads me to belive they're not doing there jobs then wahts with them asking the US for money all the time. They hate us. I congraulate Bush on picking a better dipolmat the UN is rady for a Rude awaking

[edit on 9-10-2005 by geekboy]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
^^
I'll call you crazy, if you want.. and all those who think that disbanding the UN will improve chances for anything..unilateral action et all..

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
^^
I'll call you crazy, if you want.. and all those who think that disbanding the UN will improve chances for anything..unilateral action et all..

I think the UN is a step to a one-world government. And that is not good.

My allegiance is to America. I believe in national sovereignty.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I agree with you Thomas Crowne, that the UN is rife with corruption, and that it needs, at the very least, a total revamp and at the most, a complete tearing down and relocation.

However, you are upset, I believe, at the way the contract has been 'directed' to Compass Group, who are a British business doing catering worldwide, to the tune of about $20 billion USD yearly.

I have had the unhappy experience of eating their cafeteria food and shudder at the memory, but that is beside the point.

Anyways, the point I'm trying to make is this; I wonder if it isn't the UN trying to smoothe the ruffled feathers of the United States with the awarding of that $90 million contract. Eurest, part of Compass Group, is another company like Halliburton, imo, endorsed by the American government because of the British cooperation in the War in Iraq.

When Fox jumped on this to report mishandling of contracts awarded by the UN, did they perhaps not miss the connections to the American governments' desire to see Eurest get this contract.

I think it's a bit early to tell...

Now, about that $90 million...you seem quite horrified at the implied 'unfairness' of what seems favouritism displayed in the leaked email, and, I agree that it smacks of cronyism and that it should be discouraged.

However...by the same token, I would like to raise the spectre of the resounding silence from America over the case of the $5 Billion (making the $90 Million pale in comparison) the United States owes over the Canadian softwood crisis. The courts have been clear that the tariffs are illegal, our prime minister has spoken about it in NYC just this past week, the American Ambassy has 'tut tutted' us for 'whining' about it, and still the situation festers, causing more and more Canadian polititians to call for sanctions against the 'States'.

"Let him without sin cast the first stone" and "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" came to mind when I read your initial post in this thread. (Sorry to get preachey, but it is my reaction)

But, dang-it-all, Thomas Crowne...you are right...the UN is corrupt.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
More corruption on the U.N. than there is in the U.S. government, but I see nothing about this in current events?

What gives? Not as fun, huh? Well, this effects everyone, and it's going to affect us all more and more as this is the vehicle on which the New World Order will be carried.

"The message was brief and direct. “Dear Andy,” it said, “This will go to the Committee next Tuesday. All the best.”'

www.foxnews.com...

The UN Members were not the ones that gave the confidential information to the firms that won the contracts, it was UN employees.

Put the blame where it belongs; on the heads of the ones that benifited from this; IHC Services , Eurest Support Services, and Es-Ko.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't quite understand...without the UN, leaders will still get together in the shadows and make illegal gains. I don't think getting rid of them will stop any other type disgusting charade. Although I do agree that alot of the people there are doing more harm than good.

Am I agreeing with Thomas?!

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenOne
I don't quite understand...without the UN, leaders will still get together in the shadows and make illegal gains.

Why should we continue to host a collection of ingrates? Motel 6 is French owned, let them meet there.

Am I agreeing with Thomas?!

Someday everyone will... It's okay.

Tom Burdette Monkeys, not just for leaving the light on anymore...

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Why should we continue to host a collection of ingrates? Motel 6 is French owned, let them meet there.

Haha, that was my point. No matter who we pay or don't pay, leaders will meet when and where ever they want and destroy what ever the want. The UN is useless, but so are giant governing bodies with leaders who think they know best (in a lot of cases they do know best, but they'll trash it for personal gain).

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Point of the matter is, the U.N. isn't working on behalf of the people. It wasn't even set up to do that. It is set up for the furthering of a one world government, the subjugation of the people and the eventual rule of the elite.

Why fund and host an organization that is created for such a purpose?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Why is everyone so scared of a one world Government? It'll never happen.

As long as people are opposed to it, it shouldn't be a problem.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   

It will happen, unfortunately.

And it doesn't matter if people are opposed. They'll just get taken out.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
what a waste of space....

couldn't that office space be better suited for...say...illegals ? yeah , the folks the un like to "help".

I have no use for the un, nor for the traitors/spies within

it is good to see that there are others paying attention as well

perhaps parking a gulliotine by the front door may give them a hint ?

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The people of Iraq were opposed to Saddam, and yet he kept 'happening'
for forty years. He had the power, the money, the corruption, and the
terror to keep raping the country. The same with the UN. As long as
they have the power, the money, the corruption and the idiots who
support it (who are either stupid or paid off to support it) ... then
the UN will keep happening.

The one world Government will be much the same.

Dismantle the UN. Send the criminals back to their own countries.
Take back our land in New York and use it for the American people.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Late in the decline of the Soviet Union, when party aparachnicks got high office, merely for the opportunity to loot the public coffers on the largest scale. Such bureacrats didn't even care that they were damaging the nation, as long as they maximized perquisites and bribes for their families and friends.

The Russians called this style of government:

Kleptocracy

top topics

<<   2 >>

join