It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the 3rd eye is Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I think it's real, I've only read a little about it. I think I (we) am just too ignorant to open it.

Also I was wondering if anyone had any resources on it they could share.

thanks,
Lysergic

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
A human third eye? I know insects have multiple eyes and some lizards can have a simple third eye under their scales, but I haven't heard of any human third eye.

There are no parts of the brain or soul that can be opened up or humans would have found it and put it to use. People have tried trepanation (drilling a hole in the head) in an attempt to remove pressure on the brain and allow consciousness to expand. Those people are wrong and such a thing has no effect other than health dangers and the stupid look you'll have with a hole in your head.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
not a physical 3rd eye

a spiritual eye

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Have you read about Kundalini yoga?

Satanic Practices, ooOOoooOOooo!

I've got a feeling that this works, I've tried it myself, not opened any chakra points yet but it feels very, empowering.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
not a physical 3rd eye

a spiritual eye

Oh and if Kundalini fails, try using a scalpel.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have charged it. After some time it started to pulse heavily like if that part of my brain was going to pop out of my forehead...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Humans do have a third eye, it's called instinct.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

There are no parts of the brain or soul that can be opened up or humans would have found it and put it to use.

i must say ur off ur rocker with that comment, humans haven't nearly unlocked, or reopened all their powers

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Illmatic, explain to me how instinct is a third eye...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think he means that instict can help us see what is going to happen

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think instinc or what we sometimes call 'intuition' is only a small part of that thing called "third eye" or "6th sense".

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Ki University, the complete guide on opening chakras and creating psiballs, not forgetting making an Elemental Staff.

www.geocities.com...

These kids have been watching too much Dragonball Z

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
what happened to the thread we were posting on yesterday? any links to?...
and in reference to a third eye yes...
mine is open very wide...
is yours...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I think instinct is mostly based on DNA programming and has nothing to do with the 3rd eye...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I will never recommend that anyone stare at the sun but when I briefly peered out my windshield as parking the other day, I caught the glare and the spots or spot rather that followed was located where the third eye should be on everyone I looked at while sitting down right after parking at the coffee shop I was at.
It was a gold spot ovoid hovering on everyone's foreheads for a couple of minutes following until my eyes had readjusted. It was a
strange chance phenomena and oddly supports my hypothesis that while the sun is our distribution mechanism for light here on the Earth. If one is in conversation they will often see imagery in their mind as the interpret the verbal audio data of voice patterns.
But, (some unfortunate people are apparently incapable of seeing in pictures I have heard) when you close your eyes while talking you see nothing. Reality as it appears seems to offer such infinite symmetry patterning that it has every angle or coordinate light sourcing features to opportune us picture-heads with reorganized light patterns to produce the picture of the conversation topics while we speak. There is a science here. Light can be mentally reorganized from the reality into desigantional portions. This is to say that some human beings have the ability to reanimate light sourced features. Deja Vu is a subliminal recognition of variable patterns that must coordinate on almost infinit levels to occur. For, if one had deja vu outside on a cloudy day, than the clouds themselves, trees and the like even lighting would all as unit factors have to accomodate a pretty static template. Which is why a small organized room in a home does not promote deja vu as frequently though its entropy contains many less feaured units or forms and colors but maintains higher stability as static in design.
I could go on but.....hit me later....

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I believe that its real. If opened, it would help us understand our world better and help us see other planes of existance.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef
i must say ur off ur rocker with that comment, humans haven't nearly unlocked, or reopened all their powers

Technical and medical achievements yes, but they are not the product of the human mind/consciousness/soul expanding. What is going on now is simply the effect of a large swath of time that had the benefit of written historical and scientific achievements to allow knowledge to accumulate.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Actually, the third eye is very real from a phisiological standpoint.....

clearwisdom.net...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
one night i went for a walk to a park which was next to some bar by the beach, and anyways, some mother's kid came out to me while i was chillin' on a swingset. i was upset over something at the time and he immediately asked me why i was. well, we talked for a bit, until it got to the point where he told me that he talked to shadows (his own or others? i have no idea). i asked him how, and he told me he did it with his third eye. i was astonished and asked him where this third eye was, and low and behold, he pointed at the middle of his forehead (exactly where spiritualist claim that it is). pretty weird huh?

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
That is very strange, and almost spooky, but he could've heard something of it somewhere, or it could be totally legit, obviously he read your emotions some how, either through studying your body language or possibly reading your thoughts, or you projected it onto him and he picked it up...

top topics

join