It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hrehre hrehre ..,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Tool recorded work owned = all but the last box set
Videos = 1
Biographies = zero

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
^^^
a grey, I mean a man with good taste in music

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
"Oh yeah...you blend.....you didnt answer me about liking chicken. I think it would be cool to make my chicken look evil. He could do that dance of the dead or something like that. If you have any ideas let me know. Hey "

I do. People eat so much chicken...it's no wonder you're not evil right NOW!

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Well, yeah, but it all goes back to Killing Joke, who would be underrepresented in your collection and at Danvers.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hormone supplements in chickens start adding breasts to many males from the age of 36.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
frocking time I pass this post.......

"give me lotto numbers please, I don't want to work if I don't have to.

-lysergic "

.......................I start laughing so hard I have to get another pair of absorbant diapers! Hahahahaaha..a.a..

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Samara you really are friggin spooky.
I have to say your picture is not worthy of you though

So I have a question, are you really dead?
Mark

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
posted on 9/11/2003 at 11:24 PM Post Number: 177447 quote report

heh, MA was going to talk about Samara's avatar, in the other thread where you said manson was "ok" then. Guess I will just go ahead and say what I was going to say..

I use to really like Manson (taste in music changed) That picture was on his autobiography The Long Hard Road Out of Hell I thought it was a great book, have you read it?

...you are too clever and you make my head hur.....

T

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Maybe the Nyquil is affecting my posting...

damn this flu.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:45 AM
link   
...struggles to find a reason why this conversation is happening ON THE BOARDS and not IN THE CHATROOM...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:56 AM
link   
"got 2 dvds and all the cds "

I got two devils and a nine inch nail as well. Gaash, do we have some things in common.

except l don't lie..

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:00 AM
link   
alien

It's therapeutic. Also, for background info, a visit to the 'private clinic' is required.

The portal to the clinic is, as we speak, near to the top of the area between yeterday and tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   
"MaskedAvatar
Eternity
Writer
Mood: grateful

"In the name of Christ, Markos, STAY WITH IT. "

But AVATAR masked or not, in an asylum you don't need to stay with it. Just be yourself. Can we not stick with the rules? If I have broken the rules and ended up in such a woonderful place as chit chat, it's only talk, elephant talk............And you have to stick to the rules.....then you had best learn about how to be insane!

I'm having fun, anyone else?

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I'm OK with it, but there may be children present, and I specifically guide against visits to Samara posts for anyone less than exactly the age of 22 years.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
...struggles to find a reason why this conversation is happening ON THE BOARDS and not IN THE CHATROOM...

I never liked chat rooms. I very much dislike chat rooms. I despise chat rooms. People who FORCE me to do things I don't like to do, have a difficult time dealing with me.

I am paranoid of cat rooms hahahaha

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Maybee...at least...if I'm in my own stupid clinic and I welcome others to act nuts maybe, just maybe I could have fun? And I don't have to work so hard? Some people are always serious. Some people are not. Most of the time, there is a balance, and generally I'm creating a place for that.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Whats scares you Samara? What makes you happy?
Where are you ancestors from? Just a couple questions as I try to delve into your psyche.....

Just some questions

Mark

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Balance is interesting, but upsetting a delicate equilibrium is potentially fatal.

Is ECT wrong in this day and age?

What about as it was applied to Ellen Burstyn's character Sara in Requiem For A Dream?

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This whole week I have been getting posts in my U2U by people like you telling me of the laws and regulations of this place. I feel for you.

"The topic was reframed by Samara as hospitals and clinics, but I am sure it is capable of meandering through a large number of ramifications and permutations in the names of Evil and Niceness. "

Well, it looks like I finally have some power in this place. The topic that was reframed by me Masked, was generally only known by you....because no one else follows my posts as much as you do. Now that everyone else is capable of knowing...it's true I have been sick and tired of you boys trying to make "chit-chat" into something of a political conversation. I wish you would go back to your offices of Law and allow us to enjoy ourselves having some fun. Now if you want to join us, then please do. The only law in 'Chit- Chat' is that you have to leave your politics behind.

And Alien, I know you work long hours. Still. Still yourself. This is one forum, live chat is another. I prefer oil paintings to water colors, o.k.?

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I was born at a very young age.

I was born naked. I really haven't got over the humiliation since.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join