It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hrehre hrehre ..,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I AM from a private Clinic. I was born in a hospital, not in the U.S.A.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Now your laugh is a little horse!

AND you posted a new topic when you could have replied to the previous!

What japes!

Carry on, all are interested, and no-one is vindictive.

* HOARSE that is. MA = idiot at this juncture, was thinking about riding horseback with an elf *

[Edited on 12-9-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Thats great news Samara. I was born in Canada in a public hospital. I wasnt in the US either.
Thanks for sharing. Its really nice gettin to know you.
happy posting. I hope all the information I sent you on time travel will help you in building your time machine.

Let me know when its finished!

Mark.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It is finished. I only needed one thing and I found it.

Damn, how could I have been so stupid? Oh Markos Orrrrrrealasyouare, you sure did help me. THANKS!

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I was born at a very young age.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Did you say your time machine was finished? have you traveled anywhere yet? I would like to see what it looks like, did you use a old elevator or a washing machine? I cant wait. Come over to USA if you get a minute. Or better yet come back to me when I was in my twenties we can go clubbin.

mark

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
"Now your laugh is a little horse! "

Samara loves horses. Do you know what sir? You are in my post and I am talking about hospitals and clinics. You are off subject. Did you know that?

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
give me lotto numbers please, I don't want to work if I don't have to.

-lysergic

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus
Did you say your time machine was finished? have you traveled anywhere yet? I would like to see what it looks like, did you use a old elevator or a washing machine? I cant wait. Come over to USA if you get a minute. Or better yet come back to me when I was in my twenties we can go clubbin.

mark

I uses an old warshing machine gun. and it worked. No you can't visit. It is not meant for idiots. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus

mark

I uses an old warshing machine gun. and it worked. No you can't visit. It is not meant for idiots. Sorry.

Oh yeah...you blend.....you didnt answer me about liking chicken. I think it would be cool to make my chicken look evil. He could do that dance of the dead or something like that. If you have any ideas let me know. Hey

[Edited on 12-9-2003 by MarkosOrrealus]

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
bah posted in wrong thread

MOD please delete this post.

[Edited on 12-9-2003 by Lysergic]

Actually "the pimp" it worked rather well, because you were appointed as the spokesperson with the horse remarks earlier, as well.

Back to the topic at hand, the best potrayal of making paintings on walls with one's own blood I have seen (in a theatrical work at least) was Nick Cave in his debut role in Ghosts Of The Civil Dead, a damning statement about the future of American prisons, but strangely all with Australian accents. What a prank!

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
heh, MA was going to talk about Samara's avatar, in the other thread where you said manson was "ok" then. Guess I will just go ahead and say what I was going to say..

I use to really like Manson (taste in music changed) That picture was on his autobiography The Long Hard Road Out of Hell I thought it was a great book, have you read it?

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Originally posted by Lysergic
bah posted in wrong thread

MOD please delete this post.

[Edited on 12-9-2003 by Lysergic]

Actually "the pimp" it worked rather well, because you were appointed as the spokesperson with the horse remarks earlier, as well.

Back to the topic at hand, the best potrayal of making paintings on walls with one's own blood I have seen (in a theatrical work at least) was Nick Cave in his debut role in Ghosts Of The Civil Dead, a damning statement about the future of American prisons, but strangely all with Australian accents. What a prank!

MA will you please enlighten me. I really dont know what the topic was.

thanks

Mark

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
MM recorded works owned - all
Videos - 1 (Dead To The World)
Biographies - zero

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
MM recorded works owned - all
Videos - 1 (Dead To The World)
Biographies - zero

?????????

Oh ok?...well...why didnt you say so in the first place......................................

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
MO

The topic was reframed by Samara as hospitals and clinics, but I am sure it is capable of meandering through a large number of ramifications and permutations in the names of Evil and Niceness.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
ah

Let see...

I have all CDs up to Mechanical Animals, plus a lot of singles (Mother Inferior, etc)
I have Dead to the world also...

more a nin fan (reznor!)

got 2 dvds and all the cds

sorry for the thread hijack... continue whatever it was we were talking about.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
In the name of Christ, Markos, STAY WITH IT.

There are only three other contributors besides yourself, and all is logical but for your infernal interruptions!

J/K.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
"I am just a worthless liar, I'm just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall as well
I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave, I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down."

Iiiiiiiiiiii like your style hehehe. and your music too!

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
NIN recorded works owned - all
Videos - 2 (Closure set)
Biographies - zero

top topics

<<   2 >>

join