It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We actually support these "people."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Jerusalem Post Says: "Kill Arafat."

The Jerusalem Post took a strong editorial stand today, calling on Israel to kill Yasser Arafat:

"The world will not help us; we must help ourselves. We must kill as many of the Hamas and Islamic Jihad leaders as possible, as quickly as possible, while minimizing collateral damage, but not letting that damage stop us. And we must kill Yasser Arafat, because the world leaves us no alternative."

The Post writes that Arafat prevented Abbas from combating terrorism, and "the new prime minister, Ahmed Qurei, clearly will fare no better, since he, if anything, has been trying to garner more power for Arafat, not less." The paper then explains why expelling Arafat would not work: "he will be as much or more of a problem when free to travel the world than he is locked up in Ramallah," especially in light of the fact that the U.S., Germany and France will not boycott him. "When the breaking point arrives," the paper concludes, "there is no point in taking half-measures. If we are going to be condemned in any case, we might as well do it right. Arafat's death at Israel's hands would not radicalize Arab opposition to Israel; just the opposite... Arafat does not just stand for terror, he stands for the refusal to make peace with Israel under any circumstances and within any borders. In this respect, there is no distinction, beyond the tactical, between him and Hamas.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

"The world will not help us." What kind of pansy victim mentality is this? The US gives them unheard of weapons and billions of dollars but "the world won't help us." I have come to understand why the world hates Israel.

"Arafat's death at Israel's hands would not radicalize Arab opposition to Israel; just the opposite"

This is a patent bold face lie and anyone who beleives this is a moron.

"Arafat does not just stand for terror, he stands for the refusal to make peace with Israel under any circumstances and within any borders."

This too is a lie. Thsi current war started with the war criminal, Sharon, and at every peace negotiatoin, the Israelies have doene something to destroy it---whether it be killing or asking for unheard of concessions.

Israel doesn't want peace because it doesn't want Palestine to become a state. Why? To have statehood means that you have your own government and THE MEANS TO PROTECT YOUR STATE as all nation-states do, which means a military (and with Arab backing Palestine could buy a lot of lethal stuff.)

This military sits right next door to Israel. I don't think so.

So, whenever peace negotiations fail. Blame the Israelis and now you know the reason.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   

i am pleased to say that you have shown yourself to have the cojones to say what i have been saying for ages

no doubt you will soon be tagged with "nazi", "anti-semite", "racist", by some. but dont let that put you off

israel is a terrorist state

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Bravo Colonel. That took some guts. But I have to say I agree with you. And for all of you thinking of throwing the "anti-semite" word around notice he is talking about the policies of the Israeli government and not "jews". Just thought I point that out before anyone starts saying we are anti-jewish or anything like that because thats not the case.

[Edited on 12-9-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
But it is always the same if you are critical of Israel, people always think you are being critical of the Jews.

I don't think that there are many people about that don't think that the Jews Deserve their own homeland after what he Nazi's and the rest of History has done to them. But they have to start looking at themselves and realising waht they are doing and how that effects the worlds community view of them.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Colonel is acting on behalf of Presidential candidate Dean and is acting as spokesman for the future Dean Administration.....

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Colonel is acting on behalf of Presidential candidate Dean and is acting as spokesman for the future Dean Administration.....

regards
seekerof

LMAO!!

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
America needs to distance itself more frm Israel to look more like an "honest broker." As of now, America looks like Israel's lackey. If America gets back that crediblity that it had in the 50's with the Palestineans et al., then I think a lot of the violence would be quelled.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yes, we really do need to stop supporting Israel...........and Saudi Arabia as well.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
How about we say to the Israelis that if they don't work towards the peace plan we'll stop giving them the billions in funds that they get every year. Both sides are as bad as each other so neither side should be getting support from the US and UK. I think it's sickening the amount of money they get when they don't even need it. Well said Colonel.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
How about we say to the Israelis that if they don't work towards the peace plan we'll stop giving them the billions in funds that they get every year.

Thats a great idea John...honestly. That money can be best used at 'home.'

Problem with that premise is that "who" is going to "leash" in Palestine? Say that the US threatens this and the Israelis comply.....again....I see no one "controlling" the other variable(s) in this scenerio/situation.....

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 12-9-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Quote by Colonel:
"This too is a lie. Thsi current war started with the war criminal, Sharon, and at every peace negotiatoin, the Israelies have doene something to destroy it---whether it be killing or asking for unheard of concessions."

You sir are speaking out a hole that is only for fecal waste. This may sound good to you, to those who also believe this BS, and to Mr. Dean....
Are you including Arafat in your evaluation of just Sharon being " a war criminal?" And "at every" implies that this is fact, in regards to "every" negotiation? Yeah...ok.

Like Dean...you probably call Hamas "soldiers" also?

"Dean Calls Hamas "Soldiers," Not terrorists"
www.foxnews.com...

Now, now, lets not squibble with news sources here Colonel. The question to glean from this is: Did Dean really say this and why?

Isreal will not "kill" nor exile Arafat, but unless Arafat and SHaron get their collective heads out of their azz's...there will be no true peace but the continued, decades old, bloodshed.

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I read that article a long tine ago. It is Sharon's fault. When peace neotiations were at its best back in 2001 or so, he decided to make a speech at the Temple MOunt and inflame all Arabs. He started the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
And since you are lamenting the monies "we"/the US give Israel...what about the monies "we"/the US give Palestine?

Hows this:
"P.A. vs. U.S." [In spite of millions of US aid to PA, it continues to teach US is enemy].
www.israelnn.com...

""In spite of the hundreds of millions of dollars in American aid to the Palestinian Authority," writes Itamar Marcus of Palestinian Media Watch (PMW), "the PA continues to teach that the U.S. is the enemy who is doomed to destruction by Islam, while expressing joy at mounting American deaths in Iraq.".........

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
And since you are lamenting the monies "we"/the US give Israel...what about the monies "we"/the US give Palestine?

Hows this:
"P.A. vs. U.S." [In spite of millions of US aid to PA, it continues to teach US is enemy].
www.israelnn.com...

""In spite of the hundreds of millions of dollars in American aid to the Palestinian Authority," writes Itamar Marcus of Palestinian Media Watch (PMW), "the PA continues to teach that the U.S. is the enemy who is doomed to destruction by Islam, while expressing joy at mounting American deaths in Iraq.".........

regards
seekerof

So, the paltry millions to the PA is supposed to compensate for the billions given to Israel as well as the attack helicopters, F-16s, tanks, etc used to kill off the Palestineans. Ok.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
of any kind...
colonel ne info about that thread yesterday and a link to it...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The real stumbling block is Jerusalem. The Isralies and the Palestinians each want control of it. I think the USA & British should take control of it and threaten to cut it in half!

"And the King said, Divide the living child in two, and give half to one, and half to the other." Soloman

If they can't decide the USA & British should then make the Temple Mount a museum and let acheologist have free reign!

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Jerusalem is to become a UN protectorate under Catholic control.

It is to be recognized as a centre of religious significance to Catholics (christians), Moslems and of course Jews.

That will solve that problem.

Now regarding Arafat,

he has to go, plain and simple.

It is too bad that Jewish press choose such direct language but the point is that he has to go.

We had progress under Abbas and Arafat the jealous child he is ended it.

He thinks he is the king of the palestinians or something like that,

he is living the same delusions of grandeur that Saddam used to enjoy.

Frankly I will not shed any tears for him!

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Jerusalem is to become a UN protectorate under Catholic control.

It is to be recognized as a centre of religious significance to Catholics (christians), Moslems and of course Jews.

That will solve that problem.

Now regarding Arafat,

he has to go, plain and simple.

It is too bad that Jewish press choose such direct language but the point is that he has to go.

We had progress under Abbas and Arafat the jealous child he is ended it.

He thinks he is the king of the palestinians or something like that,

he is living the same delusions of grandeur that Saddam used to enjoy.

Frankly I will not shed any tears for him!

Better the enemy you know then the one you don't.

He's containable, understandable, and visable. You'd rather replace that with the mess that's going on in Iraq right now - no leadership, no one to negotiate with - and no strong centralized authority?

But I do agree with you on one thing. Whenever an "enemy" is removed from a place that he's not welcome - the victors will never shed a tear.

Those are sage words.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I read that article a long tine ago. It is Sharon's fault. When peace neotiations were at its best back in 2001 or so, he decided to make a speech at the Temple MOunt and inflame all Arabs. He started the whole thing.

The Arabs can't defeat Israel through arms, they know that suicide bombings don't advance their aims. Their real battlefield is in the media and in the arena of public opinion. They are very good at that war, being willing to tell lies and spend lives (their own as well as Israeli) just for a good story that will be picked up in the press.

Sharon's visit to Temple Mount was ill-advised. It was a political mistake. It was not, however, the cause of the Intifada. That was caused by the breakdown of the peace talks at Camp David the previous month, for which the blame rightfully was placed on Arafat and the Palestinian-Arabs. The timing of the uprising was a political ploy to shift the blame from the Arabs to the Israelis.

To see the proof of this, one only needs to look at the timing of the events. The violence started before Sharon visited the Temple Mount. It escalated after the visit on the orders of Arafat. You can check this out here:

pages.prodigy.net...

Here are a few links that show a few other things Arafat has been doing in his career:

www.usainreview.com...

www.worldnetdaily.com...

www.lebaneseforces.com...

www.4reference.net...

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I wonder why the US is supporting Israel. Not really..... Of course we're also supporting other countries in the region too. Colonel, your logic is flawed. Israel is surrounded by the whole rest of the Middle East and other countries that want nothing more than the annihilation of Israel. You think Israel is the aggressor? One small "insignificant" country against many others. Israel has survived multiple attacks in which they were outnumbered. Seems to me Somebody doesn't want Israel going down so easily, eh?
About the temple mount, when the Dome of the Rock is destroyed I'd be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for Solomon's temple to be rebuilt.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join