It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for work? Consider Al Qaeda...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Found under Odd news section today on Yahoo. I doubt the fanatics are that dumb to place adds in paper advertising for help. :shk: See my comments below.

Al Qaeda has put job advertisements on the Internet asking for supporters to help put together its Web statements and video montages, an Arabic newspaper reported.

The London-based Asharq al-Awsat said on its Web site this week that al Qaeda had "vacant positions" for video production and editing statements, footage and international media coverage about militants in Iraq, the Palestinian territories, Chechnya and other conflict zones where militants are active.

The paper said the Global Islamic Media Front, an al Qaeda-linked Web-based organization, would "follow up with members interested in joining and contact them via email."

The paper did not say how applicants should contact the Global Islamic Media Front.

Looking for work? Consider Al

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Not really sure what to make of this. I am kind of wondering if this could be a CIA planted article or something along those lines, hoping to track down people that support those bozo's.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Wtf?

Reminds me of Winston joining the Brotherhood and subsequently being arrested by the Thought Police.

Maybe it's a joke?

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well, hey, look. The guys just need a PR man. That's what they're asking for. That's legit.

Kind of. I bet you'd get to see some pretty "awesome" stuff, though.

new topics

join