It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assortment of silly jokes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KatieD
i dont really get tht last joke........either i dont get it or its not tht funny....some1 please explain it to me.....

It's actually that she told him she puts it ON to make her beautiful, then U wipe it off right ? he asks if she's giving up on making herself beautiful, so he's calling her ugly

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurfDiveSail

'Twenty three, twenty three, twenty three...'

lol i like this one!! i have to remember it!! thanks bunches!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleys
Out of Office replies...

1. I am currently out on a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Be prepared for my mood.

2. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.

3. I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me until I return from holiday on 4 April. Please be patient and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.

4. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first ten words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.

5. The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again.'(The beauty of this is that when you return, you can see how many in-duh-viduals did this over and over).

6. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system.. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.

7. I've run away to join a different circus.

AND, FINALLY, THIS ONE TAKES THE CAKE:

8. I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical reasons.. When I return, please refer to me as ' Margaret ' instead of 'Steve'.

Originally posted by Bleys on Ignorance Denied.

Had me in stitches, just like the moonkey one.

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
omgsh thats hilarious!!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
A painting contractor was speaking with a woman about her job. In the first room she said she would like a pale blue. The contractor wrote this down and went to the window, opened it, and yelled out "GREEN SIDE UP!" In the second room she told the painter she would like it painted in a soft yellow. He wrote this on his pad, walked to the window, opened it, and yelled "GREEN SIDE UP!" The lady was somewhat curious but she said nothing. In the third room she said she would like it painted a warm rose color. The painter wrote this down, walked to the window, opened it and yelled "GREEN SIDE UP!"

The lady then asked him, "Why do you keep yelling 'green side up'?"
"I'm sorry," came the reply. "But I have a crew of blondes laying sod across the street.

also ....

There were three women, a Brunette, a Red Head, and a Blonde. They all worked together at an office.
Every day they noticed that their boss left work a little early. So one day they met together and decided that today when the boss left, they would all leave early too.
The boss left and so did they. The Brunette went home and straight to bed so could get an early start the next morning. The Red Head went home to get in a quick work out before her dinner date. The Blonde went home and walked into the bedroom. She opens the door slowly and saw her husband in bed with her boss, so she shut the door and left.
The next day, the Brunette and the Red Head are talking about going home early again. They ask the Blonde if she wants to leave early again.
"No," she says, "yesterday I nearly got caught!"

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I nearly choked on my pear! ROFLMAO now THAT's a good one. hahahahhahaha. Both of them actually, but the second one in particular.

--Kit.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
lol thanks!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join