It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Plane Transporting Flu Virus Crashes in Canada

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Dont forget that the pilot actually saved lives by landing the plane away from buildings and vehicles.

I can think of many better places for a conspiracy to happen than winterpeg.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Who would even suspect if you unleashed the dogs of war in a place like the Peg???

*I hope there aren't any terrorists reading this, we could all be done for*

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
DG, I, too, believe theories, but I don't believe everything someone says. I also know w little bit (not much, but some), about transportation, and I know that the vials aren't dropped into a glass pickle jar and thrown into the back of the plane!

I think TV shows and movies have really made us think crap like that happens just that easily!

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hehehe good point. After the anthrax scare the local media obtained an exact copy of the container housing the subtance and tried to break it open.

They tried and tried and just couldnt do it no matter what they threw at it. I think they had to drive over it several times.

This after being stomped, tossed off buildings, being driven over etc.

xu

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
how do they keep the vials frozen, and how do they safekeep them. I dont think they were in a paper box, if they are frozen, they are in some kind of a heat isolated box, which is in itself could have the ability of freezing, like a fridge, and because they are hazardous, they could be stored in strong boxes maybe not totally shock resistant but Im sure more secure than the usual suitcases. and suitcases can and are being recovered from plane crashes in some cases as whole or mildly damaged.

and even if the virus survived the crash, would any authority come forward with it and say, "yes, the virus escaped, sorry"

nevertheless the bird flu is brought to the continent by birds, iron birds as the natives once called them.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Before we all go of the handle, rememeber, there were supposed to be 10,000 dead on New Orleans. We would be finding bodies for years,blah,blah,blah...it is th media, and they are out of control....

I hope no one in the great white north gets a cold sore from a downwind. Our goverment does not want us dead, then who would pay for all their folly??? Stop, hey what's that sound, everybody look what's going down,,,the gov't is not the boogeyman, the media is....

Maybe we should be talking about the suicicde bombing at a major US university during a football game, or is it because the media has shut it down and is feeding us this drivel about this crash. or how Bradgelina is...or how Delay is indicted...or many other lighter issues....

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This just in:

Some viruses apparently made calls to their colleagues and loved ones just before the plane went down, stating "ARABS DID IT! ARABS DID IT!"

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
plum island lab docs used UPS for shipping their highly contage specimens. sometimes the packages were left on trucks for more than a day, sometimes they were left at the docks awaiting the boat to take them to the island.

stupidity at its best

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
References to old movies are OK, but even with conspiracy comes commom sense. People will tend to not listen to and make fun of threories when one acts like chicken little.

It is contained, no one is going to die from this crash. I would be more concerned about suicide bombers in the US then death from above. NO offense.

This is the media attempting to whip up a frenzy once again, and has nothing to do with our government. There are chemical explosions with trucks, and factories all the time, you read about them at least once a week, so should we look into those also?

Accidents are tradgedy, but usually just that, a tradgedy.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I just wanted to be sure everyone knew I didn't think this was a conspiracy to crash the plane and infect people -- I was just amazed that they ship FedEx. And then as I posted later after I thought about it I did remember the case with the Plum Island shipment that was left on a porch.

But like I said it did cross my mind that maybe the fire wasn't from the crash but was to be sure that any virus was destroyed. Small cost to reimburse folks for packages lost rather than lives lost.
That I do still wonder about - even though they later said it was a different strain of Flu Virus they were shipping (like they would admit if it were Avian Flu anyway)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join