It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of flying triangle UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
www.zippyvideos.com...

I've never seen this video before.

A classic black triangle UFO. It looks genuine but theres no reference points (appart from some clouds)

Maybe someone could do a little editing with this video?

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
the file is dubiously called test so i'm guessing it's fake...I see no clouds...it's dark...

BTW, if you turn up your brightness, the shape is not a triangle at all, it's more like a Klingon Warbird or whatever (i'm not too familiar with ST ships)

[edit on 7/10/2005 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The video is not actually fake, that is whatever the UFO is, it definately is there.

Here are two good shots I extracted from the video:

external image

external image

Now it doesn't look like your conventional saucer shaped alien craft, but with the long neck and a larger....pilot room or whatever you want to call it, it doesn't look like a conventional human aircraft either.

I wish this video had sound, so we could hear what noise if any this craft was making.

On the left side it has something going forward from the wing, close to the hull that may be sone sort of a propulsion device.

It's also important to note, this craft has inverted wings.

It could be theorised that this is some test project of Lockheed, however if it was I doubt they would want to draw attention to it from any unwanted public observers by putting huge lights on the bottom of it.

(images were big. now they're not
)

[edit on 10/10/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
It looks fake to me. It doesnt even look like a video shot in the real world, more like something completely fabricated.

There are no clouds btw.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Looks very much like a computer animation to me.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by plop
It looks fake to me. It doesnt even look like a video shot in the real world, more like something completely fabricated.

There are no clouds btw.

I think you need to turn on your brightness.

There are definately clouds.

I don't understand why this looks fake to some people, looks perfectly real to me.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Looks like someone rigged up their toy Klingon spacehip with a couple of lights, put it on a flying-fox-like wire and filmed it.

d1k

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

But seriously, good work on catching that so quick GrOuNd_ZeRo, It's obviously a Klingon ship from Star Trek.

Probably a Bird of Prey - www.ccdump.org...

[edit on 8-10-2005 by d1k]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Video looks genuine, but I think you'll find that's some sort of RC plane. If you turn the brightness right up and look closely, you can see what could possibly be two small engines on either wing. The object passes really close to the camera, yet there is no finer detail, it just looks like one big mold. Also it looks like its wingspan is only 2-3feet, if that..although it is hard to tell with no point of reference. It's probably an RC model of a star trek craft.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I had a look on google images, but i cant find a klingon ship that matches this one exactly. This one is the closest i got (i only looked at the first 3 pages):

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Interesting, quite well could be a toy, but it definately is flying in the sky, as you can clearly see clouds in the background.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
interesting for a none-trianglar aircraft.

Ram

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Look's like a 3D Studio Max production - Or somthing similar..

Because of the camera movement....

It's to smooth... Wich means... There is no shake...
bumps...cranks...Like if you hold a camera - wich makes random..Shaking..

This is smooth shaking...

Too smooth..

Check out www.sonorasightings.com
there you can see... Random shaking camera movements... Not smooth..

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Its not that smooth at all. Even though I would expect someone who was filming this to be shaking like mad

I've filmed alot and it hardly ever turns out shakey.

Ram

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
it is smooth... I know the creator tried to make it shaky..

It's shaken like a computer program makes it shake...

From point to point.... in curves...

And that there is no sound on makes it look like a test.avi...
We make them alot in 3D programs.. Test animations..

And it is to prepared....

And when i personally make small animations.... Before the real outcome - I also call them test.avi...

Still - check out www.sonorasightings.com

That's the real stuff...

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I can still see clouds in the background... I don't think its entirly CGI.

It does however remind me of a remote controlled plane with some orb LEDs attatched...

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The object look very big.Did someone can chec the tape?

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Im into 3d animation, and the thing that is obvious in animation is the smoothness combined with the speed that the camera is turned, and movement in general. this is no acception..

Could have at least added a bit of motion blur

Fake lol

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
That is a CG animation.
The ultra smooth appearence gives it away. If those were real lights, that amount of motion against such a dark background would blur on most CCD video cameras. Notice there is no sign of ghosting.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join