It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerojet, Parsons, Hubbard, Crowley & the OTO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I am a hippie...
I am Babalon

Check the Avatar.

SUCCESS is PROOF

e/a rides again!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Well HOGWASH to you too ML and how about abit of SPIN and for good measure BUBBLE, BUBBLE, TOIL AND TROUBLE. Why join anything? For the very base, human benefits of "NETWORKING". Have you got some AMWAY to sell folks too? Satan is just misunderstood and none of his fruit ever poisoned anyone.... maybe you have a bridge to sell too.

You confuse us with the Gideons. I have never had a Mason try to sell me anything but many a "Christian Businesman" has tried.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I don't think 'satan' is misunderstood at all.

It is 'GOD' we are having the communication breakdown with.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I met some OTO members recently, and they were jews. Two of them appeared to be in a gay relationship also. I met them at an Aleister Crowley discussion group. I'm just adding my information for what it is worth. I found this to be a bit odd at the time, and didn't quite expect it.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I hope this isn't too off-topic, but this thread seemed the right place to ask.

My father worked for Aerojet at their Rancho Cordova, CA plant from 1959/60 thru his death in 1968. He was hired directly from the US Army where he served as a computer technician at the Presidio in San Francisco, CA.

I had no idea of Jack Parson's "Other Side" until very recently. Since learning about Parson's involvement in the occult, I've begun to wonder about some of the experiences I had with my dad.

I seem to remember, when I was 5 or 6 years old, the two of us going occasionally to various, what seemed to me at the time, odd locales: A bridge in the foothills, a warehouse somewhere, etc., generally I'd be told to stay in the car until he would return; sometimes up to an hour later.

I also remember my father and I boarding a large helicopter, although my mother swears it never happened. I cannot, for the life of me, remember where we went on the copter flight.

One thing that remains burned into my memory to this day is an unusual "lapel pin" I found, and have subsequentlylost, amoung my fathers effects.

The pin was gold-colored, though not actually made or plated in gold. The pin shape followed the outline of a bas-relief representation of the symbol for atomic power: electrons orbiting a nucleus. Contained within one of the electron orbits, also in raised letters, was the word "ATOMOS".

I've never been able to discover what this pin represented, or why my father kept it with him. When I asked my mother if she knew anything about the pin or why my father had it, she denied any knowledge of it.

Then again, she also claimed not to anything about what my father did in the army, or for Aerojet, beyond the fact that "He worked with computers".

Any one have any ideas?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join