It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory about Aliens and the real source of oil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Let me run this by you guys...
Let me start by saying I have absolutely no proof of this theory whatsoever and is pure speculation and a hunch on my part.

The general accepted viewpoint about the origin of oil is that it is a result of dead animals, fossils, etc. that have accumulated for millions of years which has caused these huge pools of oil in different locations throughout the world. To me, something just doesn't add up.
Based on this assumption, there should be a limited, set amount of oil underground for human civilization to use for all time. It wouldn't replenish itself. Anotherwords, what you have is what you get. Looking at the amount of oil that has been consumed in the past 100 yrs or so...That's a AWFUL lot of oil. We're still consuming millions of barrels a day and there is no end in sight (I don't buy into this peak oil nonsense). It's almost as if it IS replenishing itself.
Also, why are oil fields concentrated in certain parts of the world only? The middle east, Alaska (close to the Arctic), southwest U.S.A., parts of South America. Don't you think it's interesting that these are the exact same places where there is a concentration of subterranean alien/fallen angel/demonic freak entity activity?
Also, it seems that the only thing that is polluting the earth is oil. The earth is polluted if you burn it, process it, spill it, etc. Everything else that is a natural biological, ecological product of nature will not pollute the earth no matter what you do with it. It's almost as if oil is a foreign substance that is not compatible with the rest of creation.
So, what's my point and where am I going with this?
I'm assuming you all here are aware that these freaks consume humans, animals among other things as food. This is what human sacrifices and all that sick stuf is all about. They will need to expel their waste somewhere wouldn't they? Don't you think they would have their own sewage system so to speak? If this were true, these waste deposits would be concentrated on areas where they would be most active since they were physically there.
Knowing the way the sick minds of the fallen angels work, wouldn't it be a cruel joke for them to have the surface beings regard their waste as the most valuable commodity on which their whole social infrastructure is dependant on? People will go to war over it and some will accumulate power and wealth over it. They would have deliberately guided human technology to be developed in such a way that it would be fueled by this so that people would be dependant on it.
The whole oil industry is dominated by illuminati bloodlines.
Oil is organic in nature. It's black, slimy and disgusting in it's crude form.
Do you think all of this adds up?
Feel free to giggle and ridicule if you think I am off my rocker. Fire away!

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If anything, it would make for a good short story !

I dont understand this:

Don't you think it's interesting that these are the exact same places where there is a concentration of subterranean alien/fallen angel/demonic freak entity activity?

I know of no such activity in Alberta Canada! Of any other large oil field for that matter.

If oil was replenishinging itself, there would be no need to move around rigs etc. They would be permanent structures. Oil can and will run out.

JWB

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Very nice post!! Speculation yes, but very well thought out.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Oil is everywhere in the Earth's crust. Unfortunately, it mostly exists in small microdroplets well distributed making any extraction incredibly difficult. Only where geologic strata are arranged in certain formations will enough of the microdroplets accumulate and coalesce to form oil fields large enough to make extraction feasible. It is being replenished, just at a wwaaaayyyy slower rate than it is being consumed. Oil is being formed as we speak in the sediment layers at river deltas around the world. Single oil molecules have been formed in sediment layers ~400 years old.

Technology and the rising real market price is making oil fields that were previously unfeasible feasible. It used to be that once a field was 40% depleted it was no longer economic to continue trying to pull more oil out. Recent technology makes the figure closer to 70%, making those older 'played out' fields productive again. Will future advancements raise the value to 90%? 98%?. That is speculation, but the wise money is on yes.

Coal liquefication is another possibility. The technology to convert coal to oil has been around for decades. Germany did it in the waning days of WWII when it had no other source of fuel. It is incredibly expensive, though, and the price of a barrel of crude oil will have to rise to around $90 to make it competitive. Again, technological advancements may make it cheaper eventually, but we are not there yet (last week the DOD announced it was funding research for coal liquefication, looking for a secure and stable fuel supply in case future wars disrupt global supplies of conventional oil).

The U.S. sits atop the world's largest coal reserves. If we can make coal liquefication practical, the U.S. can tell the entire middle east and OPEC to go screw themselves. Current estimates are the U.S. coal reserves could fuel ourselves for around three hundred years.

Top U.S oil industry experts are very optimistic about the intermediate term national fuel supply. There may be short term price spikes and fluctuations in supply, but we are not going to run out of fuel for a long time.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You do realize that there is indeed a limited amount of oil on the earth right? Once its gone its gone.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54
Current estimates are the U.S. coal reserves could fuel ourselves for around three hundred years.

Not even close.

100 years if you're lucky.

Even if you don't factor in such things as population increase, and the eventual increase in USA's reliance on coal, it is still only about 200 years. Add real world factors and it's looking more like 100 years...if you're lucky as I said.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
You do realize that there is indeed a limited amount of oil on the earth right? Once its gone its gone.

Oh whompa, before I forget, I believe there's a moon (I believe it's one of saturns") it's filled to the brim with natural gas. I remember seeing on tv a few months ago. But I wouldn't be surprised if the government is trying to get at it now. Anyway I do believe that everything on this planet does replenish itself (even diamonds, gold, and crystal). But sadly thanks to our greed, the earth can't keep up. But no one wants to listen

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54

The U.S. sits atop the world's largest coal reserves. If we can make coal liquefication practical, the U.S. can tell the entire middle east and OPEC to go screw themselves. Current estimates are the U.S. coal reserves could fuel ourselves for around three hundred years.

This is pure "baloney"

Go to this site and listen to the video (or audio), between time frame 26:49 and 30:30 and you will see that 500 years of coal will in fact translate to 50 to 75 years when you take into account production growth (inevitable with growth in the economy and population).

www.globalpublicmedia.com...

So conclusion the USA is in no position to "can tell the entire middle east and OPEC to go screw themselves"

Make no mistake, oil is a finite resource, we are using 85 millions barrels per day, every day, so eventually it will run out (maybe in 100 or 200 years), but the end of "cheap oil" could well be very near (within 5 years).

You will still have oil, but it will cost more and more and more with no end in sight. Matt Simmons (energy banker) had calculated that the barrel of crude will have to reach $187.00 US in order to stop the world demand, below that number the demand will still go up.

$187.00 per barrel will be roughly 3 times what it is right now, so perhaps $10.00 per US gallon.

At that price, do you think, you will still love your SUV ?

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem

Originally posted by Whompa1

Oh whompa, before I forget, I believe there's a moon (I believe it's one of saturns") it's filled to the brim with natural gas. I remember seeing on tv a few months ago. But I wouldn't be surprised if the government is trying to get at it now. Anyway I do believe that everything on this planet does replenish itself (even diamonds, gold, and crystal). But sadly thanks to our greed, the earth can't keep up. But no one wants to listen

How exactly is the earth going to replenish diamonds and gold pretty anything not living?

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

How exactly is the earth going to replenish diamonds and gold pretty anything not living?

Gold cannot be replenished to my knowledge. The amount of gold element on earth is finite. Granted, tectonic movement may expose new ore over time so that it would seem to be replenished.

Diamonds are another matter. Diamonds are carbon, the same stuff that's in your pencil, just a different molecular arrangment. Tectonic movement will, over time, compress carbon reserves (which can be coal) into diamonds by temendous heat and pressure.

The same holds true for oil. If, like me, you buy the theory that oil is decomposed plant and animal matter that has been subjected to a process not yet undestood, theoretically, oil will replenish itself over time. However, this takes milions of years and so, to us, oil is not a renweabe resource.

However, oil fields have been know to go almost dry, and then refill some as oil seeps out of cracks and channels in the rock and down into the main oil field.

I think all of you are missing the point. Even if we find that oil and coal and nat gas are renewable (which they are not), we still have to stop using them before we poison the planet. I know lately it has become popular to think that global warming doesn't exist, but anyone who has had a high school education knows that you can't pump trillions of tons of sulfur, CO2, etc, into the atmosphere and not expect some change. The earth has an incredible capacity to take abuse in the form of pollution but that capacity is not unlimited. Maybe we're close to the saturation point, maybe we're not. But the fact of the matter is, that point will come where the earth simply will not be able to deal with our pollution. At that point, I suggest all of us pray very hard that the afterlife, if there is one, is merciful to those who commit multiple xenocides, as a great many species will die, and the blood will be on our oil-stained hands.

NMS

join