It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penn Station Conspiracy: The end of "the Crazies"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
U.S. intelligence expert Thomas Heneghen is claiming that it was members of the American-French Alliance who in fact stopped Israeli Mossad operatives, and not Islamic terror network Al-Qaeda from blowing up Penn Station.

Heneghen said CNN had the information but host Anderson Cooper refused or was ordered not to report the real story to the American people. CNN is in fact owned and controlled by members of the American Israeli Zionist Association.

CIA, French intelligence kill 4, capture 5 Israelis in NY subway attack

www.prisonplanet.com...

Rumors are also circulating that U.S. federal prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald’s Chicago grand jury has voted perjury and obstruction of justice, indictments to 22 members of Bush and former Clinton Administration officials are imminent. Heneghen claims former Secretary of State Colin Powell had been subpoenaed and had testified against "The Crazies" , telling the citizen panel that the United States was taken to war based upon lies, a capital crime involving treason under the United States Code.

The 'crazies' (aka neo-cons) are said to be Vice-President Dick Cheney, Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and his deputy, Paul Wolfowitz.

Bush's "war speech" before the National Endowment for Democracy reported that "19 operatives" have arrived in New York City to place bombs on subway trains are blatant attempts by "the Crazies" to divert attention from the impending indictments. Perhaps the survival of mankind should thank the American-French Alliance from thwarting "the Crazies" from causing more death and destruction in their quest for a totalitarian society.

Fact or good Fiction?

[edit on 7-10-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
we will never know until... it happens..... We may never know.......

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If it came to light any of this were true, can I please wet the sponges and pull the electrical switch?

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I find no credibility in the "American-French" Alliance stopping the Mossad story. I do find it very credible that the cause of alarm was a suspicious substance in a drink bottle:
www.cnn.com...

You see, the station was never closed, and if armed men had been running through the station with a gun battle and killing 4 people and capturing another 5, SOMEone who was standing around and gawking would be raising all kinds of ruckus about it.

In fact, several HUNDRED people would be yelling about it.

Tom Flocco doesn't check his sources very carefully.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Whats up with that source? It can't stick to one conspiracy. Are you sure its not a disinfo page or something?

Earlier this evening intelligence members of the American-French Alliance stopped an attempt by Israeli Mossad operatives to blow up the New York City subway, according to national security and U.S. intelligence expert Thomas Heneghen.
[...]"those involved in the JFK Jr. murder are now being investigated by another grand jury in New Jersey, confirming our August 31, 2005 story Division 4 names Clintons, Bush 41, 43 in JFK Jr. assassination which was also covered up by mainstream media despite a leaked intelligence preliminary investigative report calling President Kennedy's son's death "a political assassination of the first order."

Yowza.

The federal whistleblower said four Israelis were killed in the altercation and five more were captured just minutes after virtually all U.S. cable news channels, network TV outlets and New York Mayor Richard Bloomberg were reporting their own version of the incident, saying that New York City was "facing a significant, specific threat" in the city's subway.

Most of us know people who were in the city today and not a single one of them reported any sort of raging gun battle in penn station during rush hour. The delays were relatively minor for the subway system, not what would happen if some epi-national "AFA" was hunting down "evil jew terrorists" in the middle of Penn Station.

according to national security and U.S. intelligence expert Thomas Heneghen.

This site that you link to, or anyone listen to this lunatic/liar, are completely insane or absolutely overly credulous. There was no roving gun battle in pen station today.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yeah...
gotta say...
although I would love to beleive many of the things on Toms page...
alas... it all looks like he is listening to the disinfo agents at the WH...

How is it that the only mentions on the net, all come from the same place?

and all the mentions of this American French alliance come from that same source...
there appears to be no such formal critter...

I have never heard of it either... but then sliced bread is a new and amazing thing for me... so go figure...

there are numerous glaring errors on the site... so i suspect more than accept...

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
< br />

A portion of the Amtrak waiting area closed for about two hours at Pennsylvania Station while New York City and Amtrak police officers in special bio-chemical suits investigate a suspicious package on Friday, Oct. 7, 2005. Security has been increased throughout the city's transportation systems following the announcement yesterday of a terrorist threat reportedly aimed at the subway. (AP Photo/John Smock)

A New York City police officers tells subway riders that the platform is closed in New York City October 6, 2005. The L train platform at the Union Square station was briefly closed because of a suspicious backpack that was found on the platform. A news conference was called earlier in the evening to address a terrorist threat involving the New York City subways. New York City's subway system is under its most specific threat of a terrorist attach ever, Mayor Michael Bloomberg said on Thursday, saying the threat came from overseas but had already been partially thwarted. REUTERS/Seth Wenig

Partially thwarted is insinuating that some type of confronting the enemy took place that was ultimately foiled.

Silencers can absorb most of the sound created by handguns and assault rifles. If this conspiracy were true, the Mossad operatives had to carry out this mission unarmed to successfully accomplish bypassing NYC/Subway security resulting in a display of minimal return gunfire.

Bush: NYC Acted Alone in Unveiling Threat

Scott McClellan told reporters: "In this case, we notified New York City officials early on of the intelligence information that we had received. And while it is specific, you heard our homeland security officials say it is of doubtful credibility. It is something we continue to analyze."

Doubtful credibility? If NYC Officials didn't act on AFA intelligence with, or without their assistance, perhaps the doubtful credibility was intended to be part of Homeland security's "the Crazies" damage assessment responsibility.

Who's in charge of Homeland Security? Zionist leader Michael Chertoff

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer

Who's in charge of Homeland Security? Zionist leader Michael Chertoff

MY GOD MAN... you have balls to use a WHITE SUPREMIST web site to support your view... (we kinda don't kosher with that... capeche?)

is this a webpage you visit often?
enquiring minds want to know...

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I can not believe that the source cited here is a site with David Duke as a prime contributor. I had assumed higher things... well whatever.

In any case, I've met Chertoff on 3 occasions and sorry to disappoint Mr. Duke but the guy isn't a Super Jew-Devil with horns. Oops.

Oh and as for this other link to: www.tomflocco.com...

That piece is stretched so far it could be in the Fantastic Four movie.

Did I mention that someone who doesn't work for the CIA can't really be a CIA whistleblower?

Maybe some new fictional authors should take over where some of these guys left off. They're losing their touch.

Side note: I was at Penn earlier. It was not closed to the public. There wasn't any Israelis with bombs running around. It was called "being careful" because something wasn't right. The atmosphere presented in the pictures was quite accurate.

[edit on 10-7-2005 by Djarums]

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

is this a webpage you visit often?
enquiring minds want to know...

Hey I'm not even white to begin with! Unless... let me double check now, yea I'm still not white so being labelled white-supremacist might not fit-the-bill.
It was however, a good alternative view point on Michael Chertoff's appointment to Director of Homeland Security and the whole Mossad/Israeli infiltration of American Government ya know.

Would you have preferred Rense or another double-dose of even more Alex Jones?

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The "Buzz" is now circulating hard following the inevitable event of furious indictments being handed down to the Neo-Con criminal empire. Fellow believers in the concept that America was attacked from within, that "the Crazies" are power hungry, war mongering, Carlyle group criminals who gather at Bohemian Grove to participate in Satanic worship.

The end is vastly approaching for these individuals...

Wheels Coming Off White House As Bush-Cheney Indictments Pending

Rove missing from White House events

FBI Examines Computers in Cheney's Office

Have you been watching the news lately? Media reports are 'down playing' the imminent terror threat to roughly 4 different incidents across America over the past day or two?. Does anyone else find it suspicious after factoring in the Bush speech addressing the war on terror? The Neo-Cons aka "Crazies" attempts to attack America once again (9.11) are being thwarted by internal alliances representing America the good.

Perhaps it may or may not be the American-French Alliance, information is sketchy at best...

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
ok, not only is your source a WHITE SUPREMICIST, he has garbage such as this on his website:

9-11 crash victim Barbara Olson arrested in Europe

here is the site if you want a good laugh....i suggest a beer or two before you start reading...makes it more believable

tomflocco.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Please don't misinterpret people's questioning of a source to be anything about you. I know I was mocking the site you quoted, and I was mocking David Duke, because... well, we all know why I mock David Duke. But it was absolutely not aimed at you. I've seen your posts for quite a while, and don't think for a moment that you are any sort of "white supremacist."

As for the main ideas in this thread...

I guess there are those who believe that 9/11 and the London Underground bombings, and the attempts in Paris and New York were perpetrated by some mysterious group who meet in secret clubhouses and do all sorts of interesting things. Then there are those who believe that they were perpetrated by Islamic Extremists.

To each their own. I've seen videotapes of the Islamic extremists calling the aforementioned bombings "Heroic Operations" and taking credit for them. I have never seen any obese white men in secret hideouts underground doing that.

But hey, who am I to criticize. Like I said before, it certainly makes for interesting reading and stories.

new topics

top topics

join