It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These pictures of aliens... hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Jamie Maussan's UFO Collection

Does anyone have any insight on these pictures? Specifically the pictures of the aliens in the graveyard? Where were these taken? When? Hoaxed?

Here is a direct link to the VIDEO

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
i'd sure reckon so maybe not the actual UFO pics but the alien ones look a bit dodgy.

Graham

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
anyone else know anything about these pictures?

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Some of them look like utter crap, like that grey facing the camera in the bush, mmmmmmmmmmmm, cardboard.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well, the first alien picture is clearly a fake, probably a cardboard cutout:

As the notes indicate, there is clearly some sort of attachment connecting the arm of the "alien" to its leg. This indicates that what we are looking at is some kind of standing cardboard cutout. Notice also the sheer lack of any detail or depth of colour or shading on its body. The colour from the torso down to the leg is completely uniform, which is something we would not expect from a living, three-dimensional creature. This again indicates that this is a flat, cardboard figure.

The second alien picture also appears to be a cardboard figure, but with such poor detail, it is difficult to gauge for certain. The third picture could be anything. My guess would be people in costumes or just bright clothing. It seems overly convenient that, once again, there are no discernable details. At least the obviously fake picture showed some eyes. Curious how the picture which depicts solid beings is devoid of the same detail.

The final picture could quite literally be anything. My guess would be people with raincoats on.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
thanks for the replies guys, figured this was 99% hoax but didn't know if this was a well known case...

A little OT but, jeremiah, nice avatar, base02 is one of my favorite fonts

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
We really need to devote a few gigs of server space to a picture file of various aliens/UFO's/ect ... it would save the redundant threads based upon differently named files...

No offense to the thread author, but there are very few pics that haven't been shown on this board... and they are impossible to find using the search function.

The graveyard pics were debunked, but alas, the vile search engine gives me little way to narrow down the search...

But in the end...the only ones that know for sure, are the photographers...

My first analysis of pics starts with looking for a blur that shows motion... add that to an extensive memory of hollywood versions that have been played off before... and I can sometimes debunk just by saying "that is the alien replica housed in the roswell UFO museum" or you can tell by the way the fingers bend, that there is no firm skeletal structure...

with most of these, they just plain look fake... sorry, but no insight to help.
Gazrok could probably point out a few of the previous threads that address these.

Personally: I beleive... and I beleive there are pics somewhere... maybe here...

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

No offense to the thread author, but there are very few pics that haven't been shown on this board... and they are impossible to find using the search function.

The graveyard pics were debunked, but alas, the vile search engine gives me little way to narrow down the search...

Sorry I figured they have been covered somewhere here before, but like you were saying it is impossible to find with the search function. If someone could find the thread maybe these could be merged?

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Out of all the ones ive seen of a grey, this one actually looks legit! Ofcouse, it could be a fake too...

top topics

join