It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're back online, Friday @ 12:07 PM EST

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
scroll up a bit, parr. ATSNN upgrade system broken i think.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
scroll up a bit, parr. ATSNN upgrade system broken i think.

You've gotten 'No' votes and it's still showing as a submission?
Or the opposite?

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
i'm in chat, parr, cmon down.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Yo you guys might wanna stop voting on ATSNN submissions till it gets fixed. I just got another u2u for upgrade, and it's still showing as a submission. That's SIX u2u's for upgrade now. I am leaving those in my inbox in case they are needed to help, or to calculate points deductions. And I'm not even sure if the points were added... But that's not the concern. The bigger concern is that the longer it takes to fix, the more of a mess there will be to clean up with atsnn submissions.

Nerdling tried to auto upgrade me, and that didn't work either. Ok, I'll shut up now.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Does all this have something to do with the font size change?

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This is odd. This route trace form PCPitstop still shows that the ATS DNS is still not working.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
That is right, and we do not exist either....

No really.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It takes a while for the DNS information to re-propogate, it's quite normal - and annoying sometimes!

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Conspiracy time !

news.yahoo.com...

Thousands of Internet users struggled to send e-mail and keep their Web sites running on Thursday after a dispute between two service providers left large portions of the Internet unable to talk to each other.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
About three hours of downtime from 11pm EST to 2am EST to repair database issues introduced during the hard-crash on Thursday.

We're back.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Data Processing

Here's hoping the data to come will be at least deterministic, if not orthogonal.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
About three hours of downtime from 11pm EST to 2am EST to repair database issues introduced during the hard-crash on Thursday.

We're back.

Thanks SO -- 2am is when I gave up and read a book
So happy to be up and running this morning. I have insomnia so I am up most nights poor SO is up working for all of us.

sThanks again

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I work for an Internet Provider and we know there are high level DNS server restructering going on, many sites have been affected and will continue to be so still upgrade is complete. This also affected VPNs etc.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Welcome back.
With out ATS I got to take a shower and change my clothes.

Seriously? I got to the top of the stairs then collapsed foaming at the mouth. Good times.........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join