It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does this happen, can someone give me some clues?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chasrac64
Well, I have a problem kinda like this but its not exactly people tripping or falling,
I have noticed in the past, an it doent happen a whole lot, but certain times lets say, I have noticed, ok lets take for instance, a store, an I will be shopping an there will be a small child in the cart with there Mom, an I`ll look an there shoe fall off, Just one. so I`ll pick it up an say " your kid lost his shoe" LOL... now its happen in other places, its just so weird but then it could just be that kids lose there one shoe when Im around.. LOL... I dunno but I noticed it took much to where it happend so often.
So having people tripping an falling could be a connection to something I am just not sure what. or maybe its not nothing at all an we are just reading into things to much, maybe....?

Thanks for the feedbak.

I Started taking notes, recording:
-Date
-Hour
-Place
-emotion feeling (your emotion)
-emotion detected (if possible)
-other notes

Maybe in a few months i'll have a little database to work on.

Yes it could be connected, with me the objects that people drop are not specific it could be anything, paper, umbrella, a cell phone, etc.

Peace
Crustas

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I would say I agree with lack of concentration along with lack of sleep and/or being tired. I tend to drop a lot more things when I feel rushed and/or tired. Many people today are sleep deprived so they will make more mistakes and drop more things. Ever notice that this seems to happen when people are more tired?

Yes is true, people actually are more tired because the rhythm of life is higher. But, considering that people have different levels of sleep deprivation, we could have groups which sleep more than others, therefore i should statistically see the group that sleeps less, and therefore with less concentration.

But i don't observe it in a particular group of people , because i observe it in many different places, with people of different social levels and with different ages.

Thanks

Peace
Crustas

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i have the same thing with kids.. some are just totally transfixed, some are alittle repelled at times.. but i think that is because i have something of a tendency to see right into people, and some spirits just dont like that

As to people tripping and dropping stuff.. thats a good question.. human energy can do alot of things.. and effecting things like the "Chaos Effect" around you would not be uncommon, and what ever it is could be for a number of reasons

you yourself will have your own influence on it, regardless of wether or not you have any control, your personality, your temperment, wether or not your a structured organised person or someone who lives a very chaotic life. not only should you log each event, but you should try to figure out how each one relates to you yourself.. and not just that they are happening within your microcosm, but if there is any recognizable symbolism by who trips or what is dropped and what it means to you.

Understanding it will be the first step toward being able to even know if you can even stop it.. let alone control it

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becon of Light
i have the same thing with kids.. some are just totally transfixed, some are alittle repelled at times.. but i think that is because i have something of a tendency to see right into people, and some spirits just dont like that

What do you mean by "... to see right into people..."?

Thank you for sharing.

Peace
Crustas

mod edit to shorten quote

[edit on 17-10-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
you are probably some kind of empath. i had a similar effect on small children,the ill,and the elderly,which is why i chose the field i work in. i have always transfixed people in need of some kind of emotional understanding and i've learned to use this talent to benefit others. empaths have strong energy and sometimes other people pick up on it and it may be intimidating(hence people becoming slightly off-balance and children staring you down). you should learn how to use your energy. when i finally learned how to use mine,intimidation left and instead my energy has a very calming effect.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Not to rain on every bodies parade. But kids stare at others all the time.

And judging by your language. You properly are very introspective, And make other people nervous around you.

Make eye contact with others, Smile, don't think about how "other's" view you. But instead approach others in a non confrontational friendly Approach.

If you are nervous, You will make others Nervous as well. Its called empathy. People feed off each others emotions. It just a learned observation on Behavioral stimuli. Smile, and people will usually smile back.

Not every solution has to be a supernatural solution.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychosgirl
you should learn how to use your energy.

Thanks for your lines.

I'll start looking for some information about empath's and learning how to use my energy.

Peace
Crustas

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by msnevil
... But kids stare at others all the time.

Yes, they do, but if you have the chance to see a situation like this, you will see that the children are not simply doing a normal staring, as they would stare at someone they don't know for curiosity, they are transfixed like "hypnotized" but with their eyes very open, following you (with their eyes) everywhere you go.

Like i told if you have the chance to see a situation like this you would see that is not a normal staring. I have never told this to anyone and my girlfriend noticed on her own after a few times. At the first time people don't even think about it, but when it happens, i mean, a lot of times, people who are with you, start to notice.

Sometimes the parents of the children have to speak louder and touch them to get their attention.

And judging by your language. You properly are very introspective, And make other people nervous around you.

Yes i am an introspective person in general. But it depends a lot of the people i am with. I do not put people around me nervous, i can tell you that people that are with me feel very confortable, i put people at ease because i am a good listener and have good judgment.

Make eye contact with others, Smile, don't think about how "other's" view you. But instead approach others in a non confrontational friendly Approach.

That could trigger several surprises in my country
bad and good!
It depends with who you make eye contact.

And by the way i don't need to look at children eyes or them at all in order to get their attention.

If you are nervous, You will make others Nervous as well. Its called
empathy. People feed off each others emotions....

I don't make anybody nervous except when i am arguing with someone, but i think that's the same for all of us.

Not every solution has to be a supernatural solution.

Everything that it is Human is natural, not super.

Thanks for the interest.

Peace
Crustas

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Okay, I am a mother thruandthru. I'm always watching the kids. Yes, kids are always watching, but if they really stare at someone, I sometimes try to think like the kids do, and try to figure out why they are staring at that particular person:

Kids see a man. The man looks normal. Why are the kids staring at the man? Maybe he senses them and they can feel that, and are asking themselves why this man is conscious of us? Is this good or bad? See....the kids are just probably exercising their right of self-preservation by just checking out their environment. No biggie...

Or, it could be that you are pleasant to look at, or different (or different just to them) to look at, or you may carry yourself differently than others. They may just notice you because you have a strong personality or some level of empathic/telepathic abilities.

I feel that my emotions are read all too easily, so I try not to project anything much at all, when I'm in public. I try and stay neutral or pleasant. Good luck handling this!

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FibroKat
Or, it could be that you are pleasant to look at, or different (or different just to them) to look at, or you may carry yourself differently than others.

The children have no obvious reason to stare at me, i'm just a regular person in physical aspect and i don't dress extravagant.

Thank you for your reply.

Peace
Crustas

[edit on 19-10-2005 by crustas]

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by crustas
... I don't know if it's coicidence or not but people near me tend to tripple and fall on the floor or drop things from their hands.
This does not happen all the time but enough times for me to notice.

Does it happens to someone else?...

Hi all... newbie here (sorta)... thought I would respond to this:

Crustas... Please believe me when I say I'm not being flippant in offering an
answer to your question. Heaven knows I've had my share of "interesting"
experiences, which I will not go into here... BUT! Have you ever considered
that mayhaps the people you've witnessed are just plain clumsy?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Crustas, I havnt been on this site in quite sometime because the general public is just following the froidian rule (sp). You are more than likely an empath, is your sun sign cancer? As an empath and a cancer I can tell you being an empath is a very hard life. If you are still young it seems kind of cool and it is no big deal, but after living past middle age it can start to wear on you.

My advice is to go to a few metaphysical bookstores until you find what you need in your life. There are many paths you can follow, but more than likely if you are an empath your energy will draw you to the correct path. Meditation and astral projection, visaulisations all can help you build on this energy and to use it properly. Most of the time when someone discovers the correct path it is like a home coming. Most mainstream religions will not want you to find the correct path because then there is no control over you. Aslo most of society does the same thing by denial of the energy we have and can project, this is also a control mechanism. The problem for them is the fact that we are moving from the age of pisces and into the age of aquarius (the age of enlightenment) and this will cause all of there control mechanisms disapear and most will be enlightened. Everyone wonders why the world has really been screwing up lately. This is because the changing of the ages messes with your energy centers, and creates chaos and confusion for a time.

Look for enlightenment, and you will find it. Dont look to the big three religions though they do not want you to participate, they will just want you to be a good little sheep. Look into hinduism, buddist, and the best of course imho, witchcraft (the craft of the wise).

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
You are more than likely an empath, is your sun sign cancer? As an empath and a cancer I can tell you being an empath is a very hard life. If you are still young it seems kind of cool and it is no big deal, but after living past middle age it can start to wear on you.

No, capricorn mid 30's.

My advice is to go to a few metaphysical bookstores until you find what you need in your life. There are many paths you can follow, but more than likely
if you are an empath your energy will draw you to the correct path.

I've started gathering information, for me to understand myself better.

Meditation and astral projection, visaulisations all can help you build on this energy and to use it properly. Most of the time when someone discovers the correct path it is like a home coming.

Everyone wonders why the world has really been screwing up lately. This is because the changing of the ages messes with your energy centers, and creates chaos and confusion for a time.

I've never medidate or did a astral projection. First i'll try to meditate to see how i feel.

"Before the light there was darkness"

Thank you for bringing your light into my question.

Peace
Crustas

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wow- this really is a conspiracy site isn't it! Conspiracy Sites are a lot like Brownies- the nuts are always the first you come in contact with!

I see all kinds of suggestions on "energy" and such- but no one addresses what would normally be obvious. Given the little we have to go on- I do not understand why everyone jumped on the energy "thing" right away. Don't get me wrong - I love the energy theories- it is just jumping the gun to start off with them.

Example: I had a book it was on the floor in the morning and on the desk in the afternoon.
Nut rational 1: telekinesis of the family dog moved the book
Nut rational 2: a poltergeist who was formerly a maid moved the book
Actual: I or someone else picked up the book and placed it on the table

Please don't be offended Crustas but you might just be what we would call "funny" looking for a non PC term. The actual PC term may vary depending on the affliction.

Without fail I can think of many "normal" things that would cause a kid (depending on age) to stare and or drop whatever they might be holding without any action being needed on the "observiees" part:

A handicapped person- be it in a wheel chair or just with an amputation
someone with down syndrome or similar
Green or red hair, a Mohawk
bug eyes
lazy eyes
a man in a dress- or wearing a kilt
pointed shoes with curls on the toes (like wiz of oz)
numerous piercings - or makeup
really nasty teeth- black or dirty teeth - crooked teeth - missing teeth
a large amount of scaring/ moles on the face
a large amount of chest/back hair protruding
ears that stick out/ a large nose
albino or exceptionally dark skinned
someone over 6'3" tall or under 4'
tattoos/ brandings
a Goth/Wedgie/Punk
someone over 300 pounds or under 90 (when obviously full grown)
non symmetrical face
a man in uniform, an expensive suit, naked or partially naked
large amounts of facial hair- particularly if any of it is braded/ beaded/etc

The above list is not all inclusive- just what immediately comes to mind when I have observed kids staring before. Would you blend into an average crowd in an average place? In all fairness a full length photo should have been included to give all us loonies a reason/excuse to jump right into the "energy" theories. It is not quite fair to post the question "why do folks stare at me?" without a little to go on.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by launchpad
Wow- this really is a conspiracy site isn't it! Conspiracy Sites are a lot like Brownies- the nuts are always the first you come in contact with!

Nuts are good for the brain and heart
* !!

I see all kinds of suggestions on "energy" and such- but no one addresses what would normally be obvious. Given the little we have to go on- I do not understand why everyone jumped on the energy "thing" right away. Don't get me wrong - I love the energy theories- it is just jumping the gun to start off with them.

Do you know, everything that exists on the planet (even the nuts lol ) in the universe are different forms of energy organization? Yes organized electric energy!

Example: I had a book it was on the floor in the morning and on the desk in the afternoon.
Nut rational 1: telekinesis of the family dog moved the book
Nut rational 2: a poltergeist who was formerly a maid moved the book
Actual: I or someone else picked up the book and placed it on the table

Nut rational 3: The book could have been on the desk all the time, but you thought it was on the floor.

Nut rational 4: The book doesn't exist at all. You think it does.

Reality is what you accept through your senses.

Without fail I can think of many "normal" things that would cause a kid (depending on age) to stare and or drop ..........part:

A handicapped person- be it in a wheel chair or just with an amputation
someone with down syndrome or similar
Green or red hair, a Mohawk
bug eyes
lazy eyes
a man in a dress- or wearing a kilt
pointed shoes with curls on the toes (like wiz of oz)
numerous piercings - or makeup
really nasty teeth- black or dirty teeth - crooked teeth - missing teeth
a large amount of scaring/ moles on the face
someone over 300 pounds or under 90 (when obviously full grown)
non symmetrical face
a man in uniform, an expensive suit, naked or partially naked
large amounts of facial hair- particularly if any of it is braded/ beaded/etc

I don't fit in any of those "normal" things you said. I have said earlier, that i am a person with a regular visual. I've nothing out of common, and i am wise enough to discard those obvious "attractions" for children and even for adults sometimes.

Thanks for the humor and opinion.

Peace
Crustas

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
cool - now that the normal has been addressed let us proceed to making brownies- with extra nuts

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hmm, are u a hot woman which wears far too little clothes? That can cause that kind of reaction to men. (J/K), sorry could not resist.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Hmm, are u a hot woman which wears far too little clothes? That can cause that kind of reaction to men. (J/K), sorry could not resist.

Yes, reaction of men, not reaction of children (unless they want to go "back")

No i am not a woman.

Peace
Crustas

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Perhaps now would be the time to request we get back to crustas original subject:

Why does this happen, can someone give me some clues?

I don't know if it's coicidence or not but people near me tend to tripple and fall on the floor or drop things from their hands.
This does not happen all the time but enough times for me to notice.

Does it happens to someone else?

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Go back and read my answer, which you did not address??
Children often can see auras, and into our souls..
I am surely quite older than you, thus more experience, it is a REAL phenomena, but rarer than you think.
Did you ever see any kid, like in a basket in a supermarket that smiles at you like it has seen it's favorite toy or someone it loves a lot?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join