It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will the Gov/public do to abductees if aliens are discovered/contacted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Anyone who has read about the abduction issue at length has come across theories and stories that claim that abductees are being trained or programed, secretly, by aliens to do some task for them, on command, at some point in the future. Some of these tales involve abductees being used as sabotuers or spies by the aliens.

Though I do not believe this is the case... I wonder if these theories will come into play in the way abductees are treated after (or if) first contact with an alien race ever occurs. That is, will these internet tales make people so paranoid that they will attack anyone who has been abducted? Will the government 'round up' known abductees, for fear that they really are agents? Even if the aliens are, in fact, non-aggressive, will the gov still detain abductees so that they will be the only part of society with access to the aliens?

My worry: At the point that it becomes obvious, to even the most skeptical persom, that aliens are visiting the earth -- or when first contact occurs -- the government will summarily detain all abductees and hold them indefinitely. If they don't do this, even, it's possible that 'sleeper agent' and manchurian candidate type tales and theories that can be found on the internet will stir up the more ignorant members of the populace and cause them to assault abductees.

So, what do you guys think will happen to abductees?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I don't think anything will happen to abductees. I'm following most of what The Disclosure Project says as the truth of the situation in which claims have been made that the majority or all of abductions are performed by the military to frighten the populace into thinking extraterrestrials are malevolent.

The information fed to abductees like Stan Romanek's tales of seeing "possum people" that told him of great earthly cataclysms is just another act of feeding a civilian with true sightings some disinformation to make him seem less credible. It is of my opinion that the crap given to abductees in their subconscious is simply there to keep the mystery going. There really is no point for an alien to remove the memories of a human when they give them important, potentially life saving information. All that weird and seemingly useless, but incredible info that is given to abductees is simply that, useless. The same goes for experimentation. Aliens that have managed to traverse the cosmos or other dimensions should have no problem in analyzing humans even without invasive probes or surgery.

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The gov't would assume that taking alien abducations seriously would be hazardous and pre-emptively lock up any famous abducatees. Might even classify them as terriorist and kill them. Other abducatess would likely shut up ... in USA. THen a press black out would occur so abducatees from other countries couldn't get their stories heard or confirmed ... which leaves the internet. Perhaps a small pys-op disinfranchisement campign against various popular net boards? Sounds likely to me.

By that point Mr. NWO would want to act soon, as the walls might be crumbling down with specualation not sanctioned by Them.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
There was theExtraterrestrial Exposure Law, but it is my understanding that it was removed in 1991. I'm not too familiar with it nor am I certain of its existence. I believe there are posts on ATS about this law.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Abductees are studied and or used for genetic engineering purposes.

When people disappear they may be taken by the aliens to be used as slaves or for parts.

The military may abduct or watch someone that aliens have an interest in like was portrayed on the TV series 'Taken.'

I think that the aliens have agents here but they may have been genetically bred or selected because of their service to self soul matrix. These ones may be abducted and implanted but they likely are more willing to comply than most abductees.

I am of the impression that the aliens want to take the war to the 'heavens' so to speak and as such must be able to obtain souls to do so.

ID

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I do not believe that the way we perceive abducties would change at all. My reasoning for this being that it would be virtually impossible to tell the difference between real abducties and people wanting attention. Though I do not believe the lives of abducties will be effected I theorize that perhaps the word "abductie" will become similar to the word "communist" during the cold war.

new topics

top topics

join