Originally posted by Seekerof
Originally posted by Regenmacher
Personally, those that listen to a destroyer God are listening to the wrong frequency, unless they plan on wiping out the species.
Excuse me, but your attempting to ridicule God or Bush, or is it both?
Personally, your quoted mention above is 'a' stereotypical and only conveys your agenda.
Be warned, many here may tolerate your blasting of Bush, but when stepping on beliefs and convictions, you should consider treading more carefully.
I do believe he meant When listening to a voice interpreted as god with the intention to destroy it is most likely insanity or not god so think twice
about what your listening to.
Anyway I thought this would be an interesting find for everyone the credibility be unbeknownst to me because it was chainmailed from my step mother
and copy and pasted into here. I think if it's true it's astonishing.
1. The garden of Eden was in Iraq.
2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!
3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.
4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq.
5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Ira q!
6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq!
7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.
8 Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.
9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.
10. Amos cried out in Iraq!
11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.
12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq!
13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in
Iraq also as the fourth person in the fiery furnace!)
14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq.
15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq.
16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.
17. The wise men were from Iraq.
18. Peter preached in Iraq.
19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon, which
was a city in Iraq!
And you have probably seen this one. Israel is the nation most often
mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is
Iraq! However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible! . The names
used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia. The word
Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris
and Euphrates Rivers. The name Iraq, means country with deep roots.
Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant
in the Bible
No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy associated
it than Iraq.
And also... This is something to think about! Since America is typically
represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim
The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)
Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a
fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands
of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more
rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and
there was peace.
(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?! God Bless you all Amen !