It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream land

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
some say the base is closed thats dead wrong i worked there if you want to ask something ill tell you if i can. i saw some funky stuff there.like 2 SR-71's being coated in odd looking gold metal. i almost got shot for seeing that. i am a civilian contractor. they are also working with lifting bodys

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by dragon]

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Interesting intro. We all have plenty of questions I'm sure. How about telling us a bit about this "freaky stuff" you claim to have seen? If you gain some credibility then people may begin to ask some more detailed questions.

Just a suggestion.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
How much do you earn a year? Do you get good lunch breaks? I bet the working condition are crap, no unions or workers groups.
What's the sand like out there, can you make like really good sand castles?

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
~Yeah Dragon. If you've claimed to work there, fill us in with the details man! well some detail...

Jeffo

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
If you're real and not just trolling this board you need to go directly to lots of media sources, not just the internet. Make your story known.

Let loose with all the information you have.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
If he lets himself be known, chances are he won't be around anymore.

The internet is the best place to disburse this information.

Providing you don't do it from your own computer, you are almost completely annoynomis.

But still, give us some details

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragon
some say the base is closed thats dead wrong i worked there if you want to ask something ill tell you if i can. i saw some funky stuff there.like 2 SR-71's being coated in odd looking gold metal. i almost got shot for seeing that. i am a civilian contractor. they are also working with lifting bodys

Yeah, this lifting body thing was know to me back in the 90s, and as i belive some titanium alloys have "gold-like" color.
So what i would imagine, you just saw those SR-71s in "natural finish" waiting for their RA paint layers..

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragon

The gold coating sounds to me like a test of some kind of new heat resistent alloy. I have a book on the Blackbird spyplanes, in that book it says that they used gold electrical connectors in the Blackbird, because they could withstand the heat well.

Tim

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
If you're real and not just trolling this board you need to go directly to lots of media sources, not just the internet. Make your story known.

Let loose with all the information you have.

yes yes that'll work grand then he can get killed haha, write a book if anything, no usa media's gonna air that #, maybe some foriegn network somewhere will but not likely, and it's not likely to be taken seriously by those whom need to see it

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I call bull#. Sorry, thats just the way I see it.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I thought that they took the sr-71 out of production. It sunds like a test run to me. The more advanced engines could need a more heat resistent body.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I bet I can tell if you are telling the truth or not in one simple question, who is the payroll of your income from this position?

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
omega1,

I doubt they even have the tools to build an SR-71. They were built back in the 60s. The fuel tanks of the SR-71 were at one time lined with gold to help heat distribution, but they started corroding.
As for new powerplants, I doubt that as well. The J-58 with its inlet spike is pretty much the pinnacle of turbojet technology. You can't really make it run any faster or better than it already is. Combustion occurs at subsonic velocities and more than 50% of "thrust" is suction caused by the spike. Very clever, but you're not going to get a much better aircraft that way.

IMO, the SR-71s were being used as testbeds for something.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It has been 21 days since he last posted. Most likely he is not the real deal but someone looking for attention

new topics

top topics

join