It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ is God!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
He was not the Angel Michael!
He was not God's little helper!
He was not simply a man who took on godly traits!

He is God and is equal with God the Father & God the Holy Ghost in every way.

Believe on him and you shall be saved, he alone holds the keys to Hell and Death.

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

In Christ,

James

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
and of course if i dont believe i wont be saved.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I'm sorry to dissappoint you, but not everybody feels the need to be "saved". There are many, many people who will not allow you and your kind to interpose your dogma between them, their spiritiality, and their rightful place in the universe.

Actually, the history of your religion is not exactly a shining example of good and just works, more like violence, intolorance, and hate. For 1900 or so years your religion has basically threatened every other human on the planet with eternal torture if we don't believe exactly what you believe, exactly the way you believe it, often resorting to the most horendous acts imaginable to force complience.

To the the truth, I have to take back my first statement. I'm not sorry to dissappoint you at all. There is nothing that I know of that I need to be saved from, and if there were, I am fairly sure that your religious organization doesn't have the power to do it.

Don't like my tone? Think it's a bit harsh? Well, that is what you can expect when you come here to preach, instead of discuss.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Ambient Sound just one thing. Well said!!!!!!
I could go on about how Jesus is not God but I dont feel the need to.

G

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Than he is a racist god, he forgot to inform Mexico for example until spain invaded and demanded people to change religon.

Native Americans and a number of others. What if boats were never made would he be anyone to me? Or you?

What about all the other gods of people from China,Japan,etc etc?

By the way when will be coming to set earth on fire?

I don't question his life or doings but I wonder why Jewish were the choosen ones? I can see if they were the most involved with knowledge and most civil or the times but other than that I fall short..Feel free to explain don't take this the wrong way. I just wonder why hard core Jesus followers never ask such questions.

Also there is a part I wish I knew to quote in the bible about take Jesus as lord and saviour or you have no god. Sorry I forget exact words, but maybe you know what I am talking about. Well with that said what about chinese,sikhs,hindus, and whatever else out there? Will they be in the fire pits of hell?

Also what about before 1000s of years before Jesus? It seems NA Indians,Aztec Indians and the good folks from egypt worshiped the Sun?
I guess when you have no book at all this was a natural idea since that allowed you to live. And in essense worshiping the sun would be the same as worshiping who made the sun.

So belive in the sun...or else you may fuel it someday

Sorry I may come off the wrong way but feel free to answer all my questions or some

Originally posted by Machine
He was not the Angel Michael!
He was not God's little helper!
He was not simply a man who took on godly traits!

He is God and is equal with God the Father & God the Holy Ghost in every way.

Believe on him and you shall be saved, he alone holds the keys to Hell and Death.

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

In Christ,

James

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I just had to say that I used to be a devout Christian. Was "saved" at the age of 12. What I now believe is that I had a religious experience with God. I have thought long and hard about God and have come to the one point that, I believe, matters above all else:

GOD LOVES US ALL! He will not "save" only people who believe in Jesus! We are ALL very special to Him and wouldn't be "cast into the pit" just because we were raised to believe in another religion!

I don't claim to know how hell works, or even if there is a Hell. I don't know how Heaven works, either, or what exactly happens when we die. The only thing I have come to a conclusion on is my opinon above, and that, to me, is a Holy Truth that all should know in their hearts is the truth.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Amen to that!

I think if someone worships a Howdy Doody doll as the image of God so be it. Everyone sees God a different way I think its wrong for any religion to say its this way or the highway(to hell)! lol

And as far as how Heaven works I am hoping its like the Hindus belive w/ the the God elephant and all those pretty blue ladies!!! You can save the Harps and Clouds for someone else. lol oh wait Allah gives you like 40 virgins I think that would be an interesting heaven no? lol

Originally posted by FibroKat
I just had to say that I used to be a devout Christian. Was "saved" at the age of 12. What I now believe is that I had a religious experience with God. I have thought long and hard about God and have come to the one point that, I believe, matters above all else:

GOD LOVES US ALL! He will not "save" only people who believe in Jesus! We are ALL very special to Him and wouldn't be "cast into the pit" just because we were raised to believe in another religion!

I don't claim to know how hell works, or even if there is a Hell. I don't know how Heaven works, either, or what exactly happens when we die. The only thing I have come to a conclusion on is my opinon above, and that, to me, is a Holy Truth that all should know in their hearts is the truth.

top topics

join