It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Grays Attack!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
UFO Spotters Tell Tales of the Extraterrestrial

The first paragraph alone makes this unlikely to me. But as said in men in black, "sometimes they get lucky" as I never thought I'd see this on reuters.

Anyway, it seems as though South America is the place if you want UFO sightings.

I just can't get around him claiming that after this thing killed his dog, he takes it home. If something could kill a full grown golden retriever without too much trouble, I would be scared for my life and either run away or destroy it if I thought I had a fighting chance.

The claims are rediculous, but fun reading and might possibly hold some truths to them even though at the moment I can't see em.

Anyone's thoughts about this article?

[edit on 5-10-2005 by Galvatron]

[edit on 5-10-2005 by Galvatron]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
"Tests showed he had 46 chromosomes, like humans, but 9 were different and resembled those of dolphins and sea turtles, Reed added."

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Well if a grey killed my dog i don't think i would invite him home for tea and crumpets. I would most likely proceed to break its skinny neck and then mount its head on my wall.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Well then. That's pretty strange, I like the part about communicating using telepathy. That will make the paranormal forum happy

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
An ET may come back and say, "Sorry I didn't know it was your dog.
We see humans kill big heavy four legged animals [cows, pigs] and various
smaller animals [rabbits, gophers]. They all look the same to us. It's strange
how humans go and kill some and then are emotionally attached to others.
Primitive illogical species."

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Jonathon Reed’s story of an alien which vaporised his beloved pet has been doing the rounds on the Net for some time now and is widely considered to be a hoax. After taking the alien home, Mr Reed is said to have taken pictures of it and to have come under constant attack from nefarious government agents who murdered one of his friends to silence his story. The alien was later said to have awoken and apparently allowed Mr Reed to take pictures of its ship, which is referred to as an obelisk:

Sadly, Mr Reed’s credibility has been somewhat challenged in the nine years since he made his claim. Evidence suggests that Mr Reed initially told his associates that the story was purely fictional. His photos have also come under intense scrutiny and are widely held to be fakes. And his friend who he said was killed by government agents likely succumbed to HIV-related illness.

The following site has a good expose on Jonathon Reed’s claims, including an analysis of his photos and discussions with people who claim to know Jonathon Reed. Check it out and see what you think:

Jonathon Reed Exposed

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
From the ferns in the background that ship is only about a foot long. Smells like bs to me.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You can't seriously tell me that anyone would believe this is a spaceship?
Well, maybe if the aliens were the size of a Smurf.....

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You can't seriously tell me that anyone would believe this is a spaceship?
Well, maybe if the aliens were the size of a Smurf.....

Looks like a modern skateboard to me

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Here is how credible the story is.
www.ufowatchdog.com...

First page that came up on google.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
while this has been discussed numerous times here is a more recent thread from ats:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

This thing has been debunked to shreds here in the states, so they're moving to a new market.

Spiderj

[edit on 10/10/2005 by Spiderj]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
www.solisearch.net...

What is this? Anyone have any ideas? perhaps a rescue ship of some sort.
This has not been altered in any way by me, so if it is real, the ship? is huge.
Found on a closed site, so I do not know who to credit..
btw, Johnathan Reed REALLY was a sincere hoaxer on Art's show.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

What is this? Anyone have any ideas?

A bird, closer to the camera and not the building, creating an optical illusion....???

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
A bird, closer to the camera and not the building, creating an optical illusion....???

Exactly.

It is quite obvious that it's just a few metres from the camera, there is no other possible explanation.

new topics

top topics

join