It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPY at the Whitehouse! US Marine accused of passing secrets (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Spy found at the Whitehouse, Marine assigned to Dick Cheney...

abcnews.go.com
Both the FBI and CIA are calling it the first case of espionage in the White House in modern history.

Officials tell ABC News the alleged spy worked undetected at the White House for almost three years. Leandro Aragoncillo, 46, was a U.S. Marine most recently assigned to the staff of Vice President Dick Cheney.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The possbile ramifications of this news is Earth shattering. Its hard to imagine that a spy could be there at all, let alone remain undetected for so long.

How much has been given away? How many people have been affected by the efforts of this Marine? How many have been killed? Only time will tell. One ting for certain is, this man will be crucified if convicted...
Story developing...

[edit on 5-10-2005 by skippytjc]

[edit on 5-10-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
And now where he is? In a graveyard?

df1

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Are they going to pin the Plame incident on this guy? Now that would be brilliant.

Cheney/Bush: See we aren't unethical scum, we are just plain stupid. We let one jarhead out smart the entire brain trust at the white house and we were none the wiser.

[edit on 5-10-2005 by df1]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Loads of information on this thread.
(ATS)SPY at Whitehouse!!! BREAKING!

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
He was there spying since the Clinton administration:

Aragoncillo began working at the White House in 1999. Officials are now trying to learn how he landed the job, when he started spying, and how he escaped detection for so long.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
And next he will said: This is it! I can't be confident on the government members so now it's a dictatorship so no terrorist could know our plans!

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
His time of spying was January 2005 to August 2005. He has been suspended since mid September.

www.cicentre.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I know this is alot to ask..but do you think for just a minute..some of you could refrain form slurring the Marine Corp because of one idiots actions..

With that said how in the heck did he fly under the radar for so long, especially in the White House.

Coho
SSGT USMC

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I know this is alot to ask..but do you think for just a minute..some of you could refrain form slurring the Marine Corp because of one idiots actions..

I don't see anyone here slurring the entire corp for this....

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
df1 I am not able to respond to your message to me..So I will here..

My statement was meant in general..Bashing of the US military is quiet the sport around here. I did not mean to imply that you do but once someone precieves that the the door is open they will take a shot..

I always cringe when I see something like this, as I am very proud of my service to the USMC..

So with that said I hope that you will accept my apology df1 as I did not mean to single you out..

Coho

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Where's the beef?

Loads of information on this thread.
(ATS)SPY at Whitehouse!!! BREAKING!

When you use the ATSNN submission form, the first paragraph must be a properly formatted full paragraph of your own words. This is the content seen on the front-page of the ATSNN website. If the format is incorrect, you've only submitted one or two short sentences, or you've copied material from the story, your submission will not be upgraded.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join