It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Will there be Full UFO disclosure by year end?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
SInce 1947 people form U.S and now all over the world hope that the govt would tell the truth about aliens and UFO.I believe that China & India are the wild cards.They have been contacted and sadly they have gone to the U.S turn.BUt imo they would do disclosure as they dont have to fear about people loosing ther faith and have an open culture and most importantly what hinduism and buddhism says is what exactly aliens say that this entire universe is a dream world,karma,moksha.THe reason why the west would not do is that thier military-industrial complex would die,their oil wealth would finish and they would loose their super capatilism power and most importantly christianity would fall cuz we would then know that our creators were aliens and who knows jesus might have been married.I am also trying to contact my govt to disclsore but i cant tell you exactly how.I hope earthsister is right that ufo disclosure will happen very soon and they are good to humans.

So vote and tell the ats community that would ufo disclosure happen by year end?

aoreport.com...

[edit on 5-10-2005 by warthog911]

[edit on 5-10-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
In my humble opinion, there is Buckley's Chance of any government disclosing the truth regarding UFOs any time in the near or foreseeable future. I personally do not believe that our governments know the truth regarding UFOs themselves. You make a lot of assumptions, Warthog, and I would be interested in knowing why you think disclosure will occur soon and why the effects you have mentioned will take place.

For example, you state that both India and China have been contacted by aliens - how do you know this? What evidence do you have to support this claim? Also, how do you know that the tenets of Buddhism and Hinduism, which are often quite different from one another I might add, are "exactly" the same as what aliens say? You also claim that the power of the Western nations would collapse. Why then would the Eastern or Middle Eastern nations not collapse in a likewise manner? After all, you could hardly call China a religious country, given that they are communists.

I can understand the desire to see the truth regarding UFOs and aliens revealed after so many years of fruitless investigation. I can also appreciate that you peersonally have a strong desire, almost a need, to understand what is really going on in this matter. But I do not believe that we will see any answers any time soon and probably not in our lifetimes.

Therefore, I vote no.

[edit on 5/10/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
It depends.
Are 'they' working and dealing with the NWO group or are they against and/or independent of them?

If they are independent and want Earth to succeed then they 'should' make themselves known before 2012 in a peaceful manner which can demonstrate how we can make things better. We are desperate for a higher power to make themselves known to humanity simply to dull down our ego's, teach us some reality about creation and most importantly, provide technology which will guide us out of a pending energy crisis which would otherwise lead to major wars and possibly even nuclear holocaust in more than one country. They Mayans spoke of a humanity changing event circa 2012 - can't think of one more important than this (sorry but Jesus ain't coming back, even if he did i doubt southern evangelicals would appreciate an Arab Jew telling them what to do.)

If they are not on our side but rather working for and dealing with the NWO group and/or their own resources/greed, they wouldn't make themselves known until after the NWO group events take place which are basically designs to take the control of a new world after the energy crisis wars spread across the globe.

So i'd hope to see them soon but it's hard to predict a truely history/life changing scenario without any solid proof when a real-life business scenario is readily indentifiable and happening right now.

I guess i don't know! If they come soon, i wouldn't expect them before 2010 but they are welcome whenever they want - this world needs a good shake up!

[edit on 5-10-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
IMO, there is zero chance of disclosure happening unless by some chance of fate a giant UFO crashes into a densely populated area and cover up becomes impossible.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Disclosure will not be happening any time soon.

Dr. Steven Greer from the Disclosure Project has voiced that he has evidence that a hoax UFO threat will happen in the future. He says this evidence is known by "people in places" as far back as the Nazi V2 rocket scientist, Wernher Von Braun. Steven Greer makes hard claim that Wernher Von Braun warned us of this threat and the present terrorist threat just before he died.

If "any" governments were to disclose UFO knowledge it could hinder the ability to hoax a threat unless the disclosure was benefiting the hoaxer…

If some kind of disclosure does happen, I'd be really leery of any “truths” behind it and I’d be watching how the disclosure plays out especially if the disclosure occurs during a threat from space…

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tn2k
Disclosure will not be happening any time soon.

tn2k you took the words right out of my mouth. When I saw the title for this post, I was going to respond virtually identically to the way you just did. I don't think there will be "disclosure" this year, and when a government does come forward, they'll be "disclosing" something in line with a specific agenda for manipulation and control.

I've goven this a lot of thought. Who has the credibility standing to make a disclosure about ETs plausible (speaking personally)? At one time, I'd have said Walter Cronkite, "The Most Trusted Man in America." At this point, I'm not sure anyone has that standing to convince me with a public disclosure. It's going to take a lot more than that.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Personally, I think it's the ET's themselves who will force disclosure, as there'd have to be a REASON for the secret keepers to do so....

But, who knows when it will be.... We don't know the agenda, so we can only take pot shots in the dark...as to when and why.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This may be a far fetched opinion but a disclosure would be a nice "October surprise" that would over shadow the middle east and the world financial debacle. The Grand Old Party has used up almost all options to sway to sway votes.

new topics

top topics

join