It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating Energy Balls

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
To all those who believe it's just the heat effect I can feel energy on my hands even when they're fairly far apart, usually around 18 inches.

Clear your mind. Keep your hands apart and imagine you're holding a large, heavy, and slippery ball. Imagine you're squeezing the ball and if you stop you will drop it. The sensation you should feel is energy, chi.

It works! even with your hands far apart.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Bandit795

That is a form of Huna, and that is an empowered prayer. This is part chi kung, part huna, part The Secret, and it involves visualizing and really believing and feeling what you envision as if it were allready real. This is a powerful method of manifestation. There is a lot to be learned about energy and Chi, mana, prana, whatever it is called in your spiritual practice.

Before beginning any chi or energy work, you should find a teacher and read everything you can. Google Chi Psychosis, and see what the negative effects of using the chi energy without proper spiritual housekeeping can produce. Working with the etheric energies involves learning how to use the energy around you and keeping your own energy seperate from the flow so that you are not drained by the work you do.

You can learn to do a lot of interesting applications with "energy balls" from manifesting your own reality to healing those you care about. However some proper homework should be done before you just start playing with it. You are looking at some of the last true magic in the world playing with Chi in any form. Take the time to learn to do it correctly, and it will be a very rewarding path for you.

Peace...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

This post is old!!!! I am sorry but the method is too simplified and to the point of "wishful thinking."
The energy, if we are talking about Chi or the life energy emitted from the Chakras, comes from you within. If you haven't been engaging in meditation and purposely drawing this energy from your navel Chakras or dain ti, I don't see how this energy can be formed. Where it comes from? It takes more than a decade for a gifted person to master Chi Kung and to be able to use his or her energy to heal others. To project the Chi outward. Somehow, this little illustration and exercise can help you to accomplish that???
Instead of trying to form an energy ball outside of you, try to form it inside you, at the location of your Chakras. See how that goes? If you can't form a ball in the form of lights and feeling the energy as heat inside your body, most likely you can't form a ball outside of you.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

Chi energy or mana is in everything. It flows through us like a river. You can draw on Earth Energy or Sky energy also. Your own inner chi is seperate and distinct from this life force. After years of meditation and circulating energy through my chakras and the micro and macro cosmic orbits and learning to apply and use this energy thru things like Chi Kung, chi gong, qi' gung, Kuji-in, Reiki, Huna, and shamanism, I have come to the belief that it is as simple as visualization and belief in what you do. With the practice and meditation comes learning about your world and how you relate to it.

You also learn to keep your own energy seperate, unless you are using it for something like a healing chi ball and you intend to put your own love energy in there. You learn about things like muscle testing to see if the practice you are doing is causing you harm or strengthening you.

Like I said, it is a deep subject. Chakra work can keep you busy for a while, but eventually you will want more if you take to it like I did. I've been at it for a long time and am just starting to graze the surface of the potential to be found here. Interesting stuff if you look into it.

Peace...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coopdog

Chi energy or mana is in everything. It flows through us like a river. You can draw on Earth Energy or Sky energy also. Your own inner chi is seperate and distinct from this life force. After years of meditation and circulating energy through my chakras and the micro and macro cosmic orbits and learning to apply and use this energy thru things like Chi Kung, chi gong, qi' gung, Kuji-in, Reiki, Huna, and shamanism, I have come to the belief that it is as simple as visualization and belief in what you do. With the practice and meditation comes learning about your world and how you relate to it.

You also learn to keep your own energy seperate, unless you are using it for something like a healing chi ball and you intend to put your own love energy in there. You learn about things like muscle testing to see if the practice you are doing is causing you harm or strengthening you.

Like I said, it is a deep subject. Chakra work can keep you busy for a while, but eventually you will want more if you take to it like I did. I've been at it for a long time and am just starting to graze the surface of the potential to be found here. Interesting stuff if you look into it.

Peace...

"deep subject???" Not at all.
Can you tell me which Chakras you have opened and what lights you saw? How is the heat sensation? Extreme to mild? Did you have your third eye opened too? The Chi is the same force governing you inside as well as the force governing the world outside. There isn't any distinctions. If you can form an energy ball outside of you, you can do the same inside you. That's why a real Chi Kung master can transmit his Chi to the last person in a group of 10. His Chi can reach to its intended target. If he or she wants, he or she can even hurt that person internally as well.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Well sir, It is obvious you are not looking to debate this but to attack me, so I am going to try to refrain from my own pointed remarks. Instead I will try to answer your questions honestly. I believe I am stuck in my first two chakras if I had to be honest. However, the things I have experienced through my practices and witnessed in my practices gives me all the proof I need that things are not as they used to be and that I am doing the right things.

I started Chakra work in earnest about three years ago. Before that I knew what they were and thought I had worked with them, but was really just playing. In the first year, I meditated most of the time, but if I was negative, I would not, as I believe that you put out your emotion to the all, and I am a good sender, so I didn't want to send that out there. My practice involves Earth Healing, or helping the earth, as if it were another person, sending positive thought vibration to where it is needed.

I have seen proof on proof of the chi in action, and been the subject of our energy healing circle. It is a bizarre and surreal eperience if you are sensitve as I am to the energy to have a group of talented people work on you in unison. When my first Chakra opened, I became able to send this energy long distance through the ethers, to whoever I can visualize wherever they are. I became much more sensitive to everyone around me and started having Panic attacks of empathy as I walked through a group of people. Luckily I have a good teacher who taught me how to deal with my own connections.

The last two years I have meditated every single day at least once and sometimes twice. When my second opened up I became able to connect on such a level that I am actually a part of whatever I am looking at. When I am in that state, which is rare for me thankfully at this point, I can taste, feel, and experience on a molecular level whatever my gaze falls on.

I can taste the difference between the cedars and the Firs, and the moss that grows on them and the moisture dripping off the end of the needles. It is a incredible connection, and I have been trying hard to get to where I can go there at will. As of yet I have had a half a dozen of these crazy mind trips, totally sober, and in a meditative state. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Be humble that you have a connection with this force. Never think that because it was that way when it happened to you that it will be the same way for everyone. The beauty of the human race is that we all have different strong points. We all shine in different ways. We all exhibit different qualities that make us unique and stronger together as a group.

These Chi Balls are capable of incredible things, even in the hands of the unschooled. I have seen it, as I have been a practitioner for long enough to be a teacher sometimes myself. And BTW, it IS a deep subject

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
okay so this is my experience with psy energy, i felt i was astral plaining. And i heard this person telling me to use my right arm with energy and surge it to this burgandy candle and blow it out. I did and it felt unlike anything ive ever felt before. Although ive never tried anything more that that ive heard from my friend who has studied very indepth this field and had a friend that knew how to turn the TV on and off with his ball of energy type phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I am an expert at creating energy balls, but I find that the energy beam works even better. I put two fingers over my head and then concentrate on that point right on my head. As it starts to heat up I release a beam of energy through my fingers and yell SPECIAL BEAM CANNON

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I'm convinced there is more truth to this Chi/Qi phenomenon than fiction; same with all the chakra theories.

What I've experienced personally is that you really can "shape" this sort of hidden energy in the air using the hidden energy in your body. It's sort of like clay, but you can only touch the clay using a very special type of gloves (which you knit in your mind.)

Specifically, if you are not careful while manipulating the energy, you can actually "rip" off pieces of your own energy and you will feel a very real pain in an area where you have "mentally" scarred yourself. I learned the hard way: imagination is only half the story here.

Daily dose of crazy for you.

P.S.
Note that 4 months ago I would've looked at this entire thread as fantasy.
I urge the skeptics to open their minds (literally).
edit on 19-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ilovepizza

yeah buddy...if you find the video some where then please do let me know...because this is really interesting thing to me....i know asking this is bit embarrassing cause since i like this thing so much but i have know idea what psion or psi stuff people are talking around in the posts?? can anyone please let me know ...thanks

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Winged Wolf

hello...i too want to learn this thing and the website u gave have everything return in Japanese so i cant use the site so can u please help me out.and if u have any account anywhere on facebook or if u have an email id can i please know so tht i can contact u.. thnxx

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Well since I made this post I have had my head blown by the kundalini energy, and had my heart chakra and my third eye chakra opened, and luife has taken a decided turn towards the bizarre in the most interesting way.

This has been quite a ride for me in the last few months, and if you want to PM me I would be glad to share what I did to get here with you.

Peace and love...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join