It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating Energy Balls

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Another request of the link to thepsionguild.net and psidog.com

Neither links work now. thepsionguild is now an adult sex finder and psidog is someones photo album.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
im not feelin it , i think its mental

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mahatma87

try this site.

www.psipog.net...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bandit795

I tried it but nothign happened at all, i didn't feel any energy or anything you described.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Project_Blazon

wow, that's cool, i feel I could prcatice this everyday, it actually worked for this time. Also while my my hands the way you said to i got tinglings, on my hands, at the end when i tried to force my hands together at about 1-2 inches i couldn't close my hands together. i'm impressed!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Nope. If anyone could actually create an energy ball, they would have done it for scientists, and made a lot of money. This is just more new-age wishful thinking gone awry. People running away with a baseless idea, simply because they want it to work, then thoroughly convincing themselves it works, when they are either confused or subconsciously lying to themselves.

Please, folks, deny ignorance. I know that would make the Paranormal Studies board a lot less fun, but we'd actually be able to learn something.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
i shoot fire from my fingers hahaha

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Has anyone ever tried to light anything on fire with these balls of energy? I'm not exactly trying to criticize, but just critically analyze before getting involved. I understand that these balls are something people can feel and pick up/hold. I myself have a friend who seemed to emminate energy from him and the energy went in waves right through me. I didn't know what it was called though. Anyway, I'm interested in studying this for the sake of experience and science, and just wanted to know to what extent these energy balls could be used. Can they light a room or light anything on fire, including gasses or thin papers? Can they light a diode? What purposes, other than being a fun "party toy" type of thing, can they serve? Even as a fun "trick", well, what do they do, on a basic level? That sort of thing.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Human nature leads us to believe in fantastic ideas. With that said, there are some things out there that can not be explained. Why does this work for some and not others? Could it be a mental mind set that has to be achieved before your "Chi flow" works correctly? Or maybe instead we want to believe in magic, in powers, in more than what is here, that we end up tricking even our selves?
I myself have studied martial arts, practiced key breathing, chi flow control, and so on.. I do admit that there is something to it. I can't quite put my finger on it.. Either Chi, engery, or just Will. What i do know is that four years after practicing this, i can feel something. It's hard to describe. But i can not expell, nor absorb this...engery. It seems to just hang there. But i can direct it to parts of my body. Could it be just flexing of tiny muscles? i dont know..

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
Nope. If anyone could actually create an energy ball, they would have done it for scientists, and made a lot of money. This is just more new-age wishful thinking gone awry.

Just because you claim it's wishfull thinking doesn't make it so. I personally know atleast 2 people who can do this, and as a matter of fact I can do it myself also. Now you are probably going to think I'm full of it, but that's fine. Actually everybody can do it I think, but with your mindset you are never going to experience it yourself I'm afraid.

Please, folks, deny ignorance. I know that would make the Paranormal Studies board a lot less fun, but we'd actually be able to learn something.

Sorry to say this but your above comment reeks of ignorance. You have no experience with this at all yet you claim people who do are lying to themselves or are confused. See the irony here?

Deny ignorance? Indeed Dave...

[edit on 27/11/08 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
wow i actually felt something in my hands and it felt like it was swirling

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Wow! I know im posting 7 years later, but me and my friends today were actually doing this. I seem to did it better with somebody esle because the energy is more dense, and I sent a ball through my friends head. He told me he felt a really intense chill.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
HAHAHA energy balls this is even funny then the lizard men crap.

haha two lines!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hmm... Im just going to try and throw one of these bad boys at a random object with the intent to destroy.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I didn't know they were called "energy balls. My father taught this to me when I was a child. I use to teach it to my close friends in school when i got older, but only one was able to do it. When you try to push your fingers together after creating it, it feels like opposite magnets pushing on each other. I use to be able to get it pretty big! I dont know how the body creates it. Does anyone?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a 'chi' energy ball is only a drop in a bucket of how you can use cosmic energy, cosmic energy flows all around us, in us, in the whole universe, it is what bonds the planets together, to be able to do more then the chi energy ball you must bypass your conscience mind, everything the government and religion feeds you is a bunch of lies to keep society intact, infact 'God' is cosmic energy, or perhaps the cosmos (i wont explain if ur interested research it). There is no heaven or hell, religion uses that to scare you into following them, theres no better way of controlling masses of people then fear. The government knows this very well and infact they know all about the scam religion is and they know all about cosmic energy, but they try to keep you in the dark about this knowledge, because knowledge is power and they've obtained much knowledge you might believe is 'sci-fi' but in the real reality it is possible, and they know this well. people who know to much seem to disappear off the face of the earth. The people that run this earth are a bunch of lethargic devils. on dec. 21, 2012 the earth will move into a more mental state other then physical which we are in now.. this is maybe only 5% of whats happening in the present which billions of people cant see because of government mind control through various methods (even 9/11 which was orginized by Bush himself) think im lieing? videos even show a military plane crashing into the towers not commercial aircraft and they picked out dozens of muslims and blamed Al-Qaeda. this was to spread mass fear throughout america to control all you sheep easier. all the major attacks in America form a satanic symbol which is not complete yet, there are still 4 more attacks to come from your government as sacrifices to their 'superior'..even a youtube video reveals all your governemtn leaders in long robes dancing around an owl chanting satanic wordplay. The clues are everywhere, Illuminati, there are even clues on your dollar bill, this is all i will reveal if you are interested in becoming more then just a puppet in their game, chaos will open your eyes, learn about it yourself i went into barely any details with this stuff but all the information you need is on the internet, posted by some of the Indigo children themselves trying to help humanity but unfortunately most will not listen to this logic as religion means alot to them, all religion does is tell you to follow the establishments rules they have set up to control us all. learn for yourself i cant shed the light to all of you or else you have done no work for yourselves

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
well...i made an energy ball yesterday that wasnt really in a ball shape my hands were tingling, twitching,and cold at the same time. I could fell the energy and wind flowing between my palms and around my fingers i actually tried to throw it but it didnt work its like the energy was flowing around my hands individually and causing a breeze. after i stopped my hands kinda burned a little for some reason. i will keep trying to perfect it to the point where i can throw it and cause damage.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by groovyguru
I try to imagine the formation of two energy balls... Its very exciting, the only problem is if I don't release then the balls get a bluish tinge.

I could not stop laughing! This went over so many heads.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join