It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Bush Wants To Use American Military To Curb Bird Flu

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It doesn't work with Katarina and Rita, and now he's trying with the bird flu! He really wants to have the full power doesn't he? Do he try to have a third mandatory by force? Dictatorship is coming! Fight for you're rights please!

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
***VACCINE WARNING*** DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE WHEN IT IS OFFERRED!!! DO NOT TAKE ANY VACCINE! EVER!

My only son is vaccine damaged among other environmental insults, he has a misdiagnosis of delayed onset autism, but he is actually mercury-poisoned, from sources as diverse as the canned tuna his mother ate every day while pregnant, the many mercury amalgam fillings in her mouth (the first time she felt the baby kick was when she was 3 months pregnant in the dentist's chair, oddly enough), and yes, from the extreme mercury load of the vaccines he was given in the first two years of his life. We are saving for chelation therapy now.

Also, does anyone know, were there any widespread cases of Alzheimer's disease prior to the wide spread use of flu vaccines? It seems to me that the two appeared fairly close to one and other. All mutli-dose vials of flu vaccine are heavily laced with the mercury-based "preservative" called Thimerosal (actually a repackaging of the old product called Mercurochrome, for those old enough to remember) which is 49% mercury by volume.

Danger Will Robinson! Danger!

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by crontab
The military's proper role is to win wars. The military should not be used for anything else. The problem is that the military is heavily funded while most other government programs are cut. With more more money, the military starts taking on civilian responsibilities.

Read the "Coup of 2012" www.dtic.mil... which was written as a warning in 1992. Where is the US headed?

I think the military's proper role is to provide for the defense of our nation and our borders, according to the constitution. But other than that small point of interpretation, I agree wholeheartedly with your statements!

Someone else mentioned Alex Jones earlier. Yes, he is simply a crackpot, an inflammatory conspiracy theorist who blends his own opinions with random news stories to inflame the fools, the fringe, and the freaks into a lather. I can't believe anyone would listen to such crap and give his craziness airtime on America's pure and unsullied broadcast channels. (end sarcasm)

Funny how he has been more accurate than Jimmy the Greek lately, though, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think the military's proper role is to provide for the defense of our nation and our borders

You didn't get the point, army is to conquer the world under Bush's control!

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I think the military's proper role is to provide for the defense of our nation and our borders

You didn't get the point, army is to conquer the world under Bush's control!

There I go, being un-American. What's wrong with me anyway? I really should report for mental reconditioning again. I am beginning to like the cattle prods though...maybe that's why they're not so effective anymore?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by scienceguy94

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
***VACCINE WARNING*** DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE WHEN IT IS OFFERRED!!! DO NOT TAKE ANY VACCINE! EVER!

Why is that??? please tell us!!

I am going to take your request at face value and provide you with some resources to do your own research. As this is an emotional subject for me, and one that I have been studying most of my waking hours for the last six years, I am not going to make any arguments pro or con myself. I think this is a very personal subject and one that often grates against the grain of what we have been told to think and come to expect, and understanding in this matter is not advanced by embroiling one's self in hot-tempered arguments about it. Here are some places to get info on the side that says vaccines provide more dangers than risks:

educate-yourself.org...
www.apfn.net...
chetday.com...
www.mercola.com...
www.chirowatch.com...
www.satyamag.com...
proliberty.com...
www.vaccination.inoz.com...
www.whale.to...
www.davidicke.net...
newdiets.com...
www.detnews.com...
www.vaccinesafety.edu...
www.909shot.com...

Okay, and now for the other side:

www.phac-aspc.gc.ca...
www.unicef.org...
pediatrics.about.com...
pediatrics.about.com...
pediatrics.about.com...
www.who.int...
www.fda.gov...
www.iom.edu...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.cdc.gov...
www.kidshealth.org...
www.kidshealth.org...
www.quackwatch.org...
www.quackwatch.org...
www.hhs.gov...

Okay, I hope that provides everyone with some homework for a few months. The topic is obviously very complex, and at times it may seem like you need a medical degree to understand the material that is being presented. My personal strategy has been to print out what I don't grasp immediately and save it for future reference, as often, after doing other reading, I have been able to refer back to the more complex articles and gain an understanding of them. My bathroom, needless to say, looks like a college student's desk the week before finals!

OK, here's a point to consider as you delve into this matter: look for conflicts of interest on both sides of the table. One thing that I have used as a personal rule of thumb through all of this is the old adage, "who benefits?" Closely following on the heels of that awareness is the equally old and proverbial saying, "follow the money."

Stay cool!

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
without_prejudice you're right!

Follow the money and you'll find those who are guilty!

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by without_prejudice
I really should report for mental reconditioning again.

Me2.

I am beginning to like the cattle prods though...maybe that's why they're not so effective anymore?

Hmmm. Have you considered joining the army? Could be just what you need....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join