It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix Lights returned?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Right now its 7:14 PM on October 4. I think I see the "Phoenix Lights" that were photographed back in 1997. I'm in Scottsdale in the northern part of the valley, so from my view its to the left of camelback. Anyone else?

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
can you get some pictures or videos

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Please if you can grab a camera or even a pen and paper to draw it.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well, it's gone.

I hate to do this to you, but we didn't have a working camera around. It essentially looks like most of the other photographs (which is why I recognized it in the first place).

www.cnn.com...

So I saw three lights, all of which were redish and twinkling. They hovered unmoving much like stars, but if they did move at all I probably wouldnt even have been able to tell (I'm at least 10 or 15 miles farther away from them than whoever took the above linked photo). Through some decent binoculars it looked to me like each individual light was made up of three or four densely packed lights.

At first I thought it might be a large fire on some distant mountain with three focal bright areas, but every few minutes they would fade out and disappear, and then reappear somewhere completely different after another couple of minutes. When I first saw them they were mostly horizontal and close-together in formation, but after reappearing they developed a more triangular formation.

Sorry, that's all I've got--I was kinda counting on other people seeing it.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This link might be of intrest to you.

www.unknowncountry.com...

Phoenix Lights Back in Arizona
28-Aug-2005

On August 25, a photographer in Phoenix took new footage of what appear to be the Phoenix Lights hovering over Estrella Mountain in Arizona, which are very similar to the images captured by Dr. Lynn Kitei and others. This follows a major series of UFO sightings in New Mexico that were comparable to the Phoenix Lights, reported on last week on Unknowncountry.com. This strongly suggests that the Phoenix Lights are indeed back with us, as Dr. Lynne seeks to gain wider distribution for her DVD about the phenomenon.

new topics

top topics

join