It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are members having negative points thats like in the thousands?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
why is it i see members that has like negative 1000 or 2000 points? they bought something with their credit card and is now in debt?
i know u can get negative points for doin somthing that gives a warning sign but thats too many warnings.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It's likely because when they're purcahsing things in the store and using combined points... even if the points aren't there they are deducted, hence huge amounts of negative points.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
wait.. so even with no points you can still buy stuff? so that means RATs access is free?

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Sorry, cpr12r, this doesn't mean RATS is free. There is still the monthly access fee.

When you buy stuff at the ATS store, you have the option to deduct from all points, use all aTS points, all PTS points or all BTS points.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
kinda like mine?

I haven't been warned? for anything

but I have used points for back ground...ect...ect...*Shrugs* I dunno

peace

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
No, he said... the points will be deducted even if they aren't there.. that means everything would be free because it would jsut be giving you negative points.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
No, he said... the points will be deducted even if they aren't there.. that means everything would be free because it would jsut be giving you negative points.

That doesn't mean it's all free at all. You still have to use points for it.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
it means that once the ATS, BTS and PTS reaches negative u cant buy anithing else. its almost like u want to buy a 1100 dollar computer but u got 900 buks so u by it and u still owe 200 buks. after that u cant buy animore.

thanks for the telling me wat i need to know.

[edit on 4-10-2005 by deltaboy]

new topics

top topics

join