It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Daughters Model Shoot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My stunning 18 year old daughter just got a job at a tourist resort here and was also booked for her first paid photo shoot as a model. She has done time for prints before but this was her first real job as such. The photographer sent a sample and said how happy he was and booked her again for November and asked her to be one of his regular models. I am so proud of her.

Here is the sample pic by Pete Kay, a Cairns Australia Photographer. He has a website but I can't find the link and Krissy and friends are still asleep in my crop circle in the backyard (strange campout but ....thats teens) at the moment so i will post it later.

I went with her on the shoot. I knew they were going to some stunning spots so i decided to take some shots myself.

I Picked Krissy up from work at 3.30 am and helped her get ready. By 6am we were on the road. We got to the Skyrail carpark at 6.30 and met the photographer before heading north to Ellis beach.

We got there and realised that Krissy had forgotten her new Black Bikini top so it was a phone call to home to get someone to bring it up. Charmed 45 min drive each way.

Then had to drag everything a mile or so up the beach. Just got there and dumped everything when it was time for me to go back to the carpark and rescue the bikini top.

I got there and someone forgot his wallet so I had to go back to the shoot get my card and walk and wade back half a mile to give it to him. Walked back to shoot sat down, had a quick drink and the photo dude goes, ok thats enough from this spot. So it's pack everything up and drag everything back up the beach to next spot. Sit down a sec then he decides we go to Barron Falls for the rest of the shoot.

I took a few pics at the beach but I wasn't there long enough to get the few I wanted. Its a beautiful spot and so tranquil especially in the early morning with the sun sparkling on the sea.

So we pack up and drive another half hour to Barron Falls. Climb out and lug all the stuff down a bloomin cliff face.

Well At least I got some nice shots of Barron Gorge. Here's some pics of the shoot from my camera.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Wow a model for a daughter... do oyu have to beat the guys off her with a stick?

Stunning places.... very beautiful....

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
I am so proud of her.

You should be.
Fetching beauty.

Congrats to her and very nice job on those shots yourself! That's really pretty country. Must be nice.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Your daughter is very cute! Isn't she going to ream you for posting her pics here?

That beach is gorgeous, too! Really great pictures.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
very beautiful daughter to have there.
hope she has a great future as a model. o yeah did she approve of u posting pics o her?

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ain't she a memebr here....

she's got brains and looks

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
She's very pretty, that place is also beautiful.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yes she is a member .... Eye of Ra

Yes she beats them off with a stick and I have found it true of many many young men, that they trully do not care what is on the inside as long as they can talk to her chest all day. She needs a t shirt that says please look into my eyes and not at my jugs.

It is truly a beautiful place here. We also have the great barrier reef at our doorstep along with the daintree rainforest and more. Stunning beaches, wonderful weather, hidden waterfalls, deserted islands...its heaven here.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
so is she going ot go to collage?

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Your daughter is very cute! Isn't she going to ream you for posting her pics here?

That beach is gorgeous, too! Really great pictures.

I "F*&%$#" hate that photo www.livejournal.com...
my LJ's got better ones. Thanks for the comments. Next time I am doing a Victorian scene at an ancient train station, a high class tourist resort and a waterfall.

[edit on 16-10-2005 by Eye Of Ra]

new topics

top topics

join