It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you work in new towers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If there were new towers built in the same place where the 2 original twin towers stood, would you work in them?

An acquaintance of mine has psychically seen that there would be new towers built along with some memorial structure.

I think I would. I think it's important to both remember & start anew.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
They are going to be sucha target for terrorism though. If it were up to me there would have been a beautiful park with a memorial at ground zero, I dont agree with them like having to bujild the biggest tower in the world. i think its stupid. Of ccurse they wouldn't just leave some of the most valuable land in the world for something so respectfull.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
sure. working in the new towers would mean I'm actually employed, and as a (soon to be) new college grad in this job market, that's nothing to scoff at.

what can I say, I'm pragmatic.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ther is no way history will repeat itself with the combination of all the unique factors that contributed to 9/11:

* terrorists who hate America
* a corrupt and complicit admin in the Whitehouse
* total failure in the monitoring of immigration applications
* flight schools who train terrorists to take off but not to land
* intelligence agencies prohibited from talking to one another, and called off the trail of the alleged terrorists
* security failures at airports
* total "negligence" on the part of the 'POTUS' and NORAD on the day
* massive insider trading on put options just prior
* insurance frauds on the part of building owners and insurers.

Given that the terrorists got so "lucky" on the day, I doubt that such a stroke of fortune would be allowed to occur again, so I would quite happily work in new Twin Towers. Probably between floors 8 and 20 for me, to be sure.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'll work there, why not.

The US Government is not stupid. They are evil, but not stupid. They won't hit the towers for a second time.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I think a memorial would have been a better idea. But I wouldn't mind working in the new tower, another attack like this is more than highly improbable, and why would they aim at the same thing twice. They will probably attack different cities anyway. Much more dammage this way.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I think everyones seen the new buildings, and they are pretty average in height and do include a huge memorial site/park. But even if they rebuilt the exactly I would gladly work there...although I'd be ready to get away quickly if at all possible(as I do almost anywhere). Too many people died because they didn't get out of the buildings when the first plane hit.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Ther is no way history will repeat itself with the combination of all the unique factors that contributed to 9/11:

This doesn't mean that some fanatic wont drive a truck bomb into the bottom of it or something. It's just such an obvious target, maybe to obvious for someone to try an attempt an attack I guess. But anyway I can't stand hights and stuff so I couldn't work in a sky scraper. .

top topics

join