posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 04:34 PM
Ther is no way history will repeat itself with the combination of all the unique factors that contributed to 9/11:
* terrorists who hate America
* a corrupt and complicit admin in the Whitehouse
* total failure in the monitoring of immigration applications
* flight schools who train terrorists to take off but not to land
* intelligence agencies prohibited from talking to one another, and called off the trail of the alleged terrorists
* security failures at airports
* total "negligence" on the part of the 'POTUS' and NORAD on the day
* massive insider trading on put options just prior
* insurance frauds on the part of building owners and insurers.
Given that the terrorists got so "lucky" on the day, I doubt that such a stroke of fortune would be allowed to occur again, so I would quite happily
work in new Twin Towers. Probably between floors 8 and 20 for me, to be sure.