It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

infinite running for Student Union Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Thats right, your number one new world order leader, illuminati lover, Republican, Conservative supporter will be running for the elections of the Student Union!

If i get elected, at my college, me and our president will represent our College at the NU National Conference!

Im very excited about this, its my first steps into politics and i hoping i do elected. Next week, its my campaign session!
ill post up my material for you guys to drool over.

[edit on 4-10-2005 by infinite]

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Congratulations, I start tomorrow on mine. [12:30]

Best of luck with yours, it'll be a fun experience to say the least and I am sure you'll be able to get elected as I hope I will as well. Got to keep myself busy and boy do I love the politics.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Congrats to our future NWO leaders

I will be carefully following this so I can tell my children one day how everything started....

Seriously now, kuddos to both of you, I wish you all the best with your campaign and elections

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Nice one, if they don't elect you, just tell me and I'll send round the hired thugs to settle the issue.

But I'm sure you'll both do well

Good luck

[edit on 6-10-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
wow, good for you!

Stick with it you will find it very rewarding knowing that you can make a difference (good)...

Have you been taking communication classes or public speaking classes?

Tone is everything when it comes to speeches, if you don't set the right tone, your message won't matter... People can sense your fears...

I wish you all the best of luck, and I will pray for you as I want to see a fellow ats member get elected to something in the real world.

Congratulations!

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Have you been taking communication classes or public speaking classes?

Yep, im a very confident person when speaking in a large crowd, i study alot of politicans and noted how they preformed to get a general idea.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Good luck, bud. I hope you win.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Good luck, bud. I hope you win.

cheers buddie

im making the posters over the weekend, ill knock one up on here for all to see.

*hint hint* Maybe ATS can back me?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Student Elections are just a popularity contest...thus I am safe in the knowledge it'll be an easy win for you.
The ladies love Infinite.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Student Elections are just a popularity contest...thus I am safe in the knowledge it'll be an easy win for you.
The ladies love Infinite.

lol

im not sure if i'll win cause 10,000 students attend our college and im not friends with all of them lol i've created small groups to promote me and im getting everyone in our Business to support me

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Guess who won

THIS CALLS FOR AN ATS CELEBRATION!!

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
i have training on the 26th October and im being assigned to a role within the Union
plus i have to take part in team building and decided on what issues the Union should focus on

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Guess who won

THIS CALLS FOR AN ATS CELEBRATION!!

Well done mate, I find out on the 19th if I have got my slot. I am running for Academic Affairs Officer, pretty much I have to deal with the management on issues which are important to the students. :-)

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Well done mate, I find out on the 19th if I have got my slot. I am running for Academic Affairs Officer, pretty much I have to deal with the management on issues which are important to the students. :-)

Good luck!

If you win, i hope to see you at the National Conference of Students

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Damn right mate, I am hoping to get a chance to speak there as I have a few things I wish to say to the NUS.

If I do get elected and can go, I'll come say howdy.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Damn right mate, I am hoping to get a chance to speak there as I have a few things I wish to say to the NUS.

If I do get elected and can go, I'll come say howdy.

i want a chance to speak too..

the south east conference is coming up soon, so you guys might see me

top topics

join