It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bushes skeleton closet, is over flowing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2002 @ 02:54 PM
link   
George Bush likes to present himself as a straight-talking, regular guy. But as one analyst said, Bush and Gore seem to have divided up Bill Clinton's personality. Gore got the wonky studious part and Bush got the charming, devilish rogue. Unfortunately, it looks like he got the weaselly playboy with a closet full of skeletons part, too.

www.realchange.org... aine">Bushes skeleton closet, open door slowly

posted on Oct, 19 2002 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The story out of Europe is that Bush has an ongoing homosexual love affair that started when he was suppose to be attending college. The Anthrax murder of the news paper editor in Florida was done to keep the story from seeing the light of day in the US. Several Euro news people have gone missing and presumed murdered, all of whom were looking into this storyline.

Don't know if its true or not but its an interesting twist to the whole Anthrax ordeal and gives some answers as to how the Anthrax got from a government test facility to be used for the 7 or 8 Anthrax killings.

posted on Oct, 19 2002 @ 10:24 AM
link   
old fellow-poster if that is you: the vertical-take-off man, and not an impostor.
As you'll have gathered, one approaches the board pro tem with trepidation -a look at the stats or the ratio of guests to members will show you that.
This is a good bit of rumour with lots of links to possible Skull and Bones initiations ( a link to the homosexual rantings of the surf-for-money brigade of recent memory, too, of course) and I hope it is pursued once posting becomes safe,again.

posted on Oct, 20 2002 @ 08:25 AM
link   
How incredibly liberal!

One makes an off-handed remark, totally without substance or merit, and then another falls into place throwing baseless rumors that have no evidence to support them, and tosses them out to be believed as fact.

Gee, you think if such a homosexual affair had occured the commy media in the U.S. would let it be? If there was a shred of evidence that Bush had anything to do with any anthrax, CNN would obviously trounce the little shrub.

The man gives every indication of one who has integrity, honesty, morals and values, and that just drives you liberals nuts!

posted on Oct, 22 2002 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well and to top it all off T.C. Clinton has more skeletons,hell entire body's in his closet than any president in recent memory.
Calling the kettle black. How quickly they forget.

posted on Oct, 23 2002 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by T.C.
The man gives every indication of one who has integrity, honesty, morals and values, and that just drives you liberals nuts!

Hey TC what's the forecast in your world today? Because here in the real world, the only integrity Bush has shown would be in the 'lack of' category ( 140 campaign stops during 'War Time' AND Recession while working 9 to 5 with a two hour lunch AND nap - he's so focused on us Amuricans I is a proud ReeePUBELakin!). Values - you mean losing the election by a half million votes and being selected by a partisan Supreme Court and acting like he has the benediction & mandate of the people kind of values? Morals, as in sending our military to die in the Middle East in support of Unocal Petroleum and in Columbia in support of Occidental Petroleum? Or that whole Harken ( the blueprint for Enron) insider trading thing? Or my recent favorite, letting his Niece, Noelle stand alone in court because GW/Jeb/and her mother were exactly blocks away at a fundraiser and couldn't be bothered to stand by the kid....family values Bush Style!!!!

[Edited on 23-10-2002 by B0ut Time]

posted on Oct, 23 2002 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by USMC Harrier
Don't know if its true or not but its an interesting twist to the whole Anthrax ordeal and gives some answers as to how the Anthrax got from a government test facility to be used for the 7 or 8 Anthrax killings.

That's got you bugged too, huh? Now, given the fact that strains of Anthrax can be traced back to the exact lab they were developed in, and that these Labs are military, and that by virtue of them BEING military there is a pass key card system with video surveillance in these places, and given the fact that not everyone's key gets them to the stash area, you have a very very short list of potential senders. That they ( The D of J) are NOT trying to catch this guy is so painfully obvious, you would think the complicit corporate media would be just the slightest bit reticent, no?

posted on Oct, 23 2002 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by T.C.
How incredibly liberal!

Exactely what a liberal don't like ( have I have to say " hate " ? ) Integrity, honesty, morals, familly values....

Yes you right. They're incredibles !

posted on Oct, 23 2002 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Hey TC what's the forecast in your world today? Because here in the real world, the only integrity Bush has shown would be in the 'lack of' category ( 140 campaign stops during 'War Time' AND Recession while working 9 to 5 with a two hour lunch AND nap - he's so focused on us Amuricans I is a proud ReeePUBELakin!). Values - you mean losing the election by a half million votes and being selected by a partisan Supreme Court and acting like he has the benediction & mandate of the people kind of values? Morals, as in sending our military to die in the Middle East in support of Unocal Petroleum and in Columbia in support of Occidental Petroleum? Or that whole Harken ( the blueprint for Enron) insider trading thing? Or my recent favorite, letting his Niece, Noelle stand alone in court because GW/Jeb/and her mother were exactly blocks away at a fundraiser and couldn't be bothered to stand by the kid....family values Bush Style!!!!

I have to say That I agree with BT on this one.

posted on Oct, 23 2002 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Really all this is ,is just nit picking.Bush,Clinton ,Bush Sr, Reagan,Carter,Ford, Nixon,LBJ, and so on.Can you find one that was not crooked? I doubt it.It doesn't matter who is president one side is alway's going to rag on the other.The only thing that gets me is all the Clinton supporters,this guy was as crooked as they come.One scandel after another.Now these same people are pointing there fingers at Bush.They have no room to talk.

posted on Oct, 23 2002 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Clinton was over the top and should be sitting in jail at the moment.

Choir boys don't become presidents. Outside the conspiracy theories and idealogy I think Bush has conducted himself well in office.

Like I have said, if Bush really was bi-sexual that would be terrible news for the Democrats as the President would get some of the gay lobby to vote for him..LOL.

[Edited on 23-10-2002 by Bob88]

posted on Oct, 23 2002 @ 04:37 PM
link   
BT, morals is not involved in the war on terrorism, that is called character and backbone. That is something Klinton only displayed when he needed to blow up an aspirin factory to take the heat off of himself.

It is clearly apparent that you have no idea what is going on in Columbia outside your anti republican world, where the sun only shines in shades of pink, so I'm not even going to try and bring you up to speed on that topic.

As far as the ballots and how Bush won, the fact that you say he lost gives me the indication that you are certainly not in the same world the rest of us are in, so don't try and get punky with me.

BTW, it'll please you to know that I've had the honor of rebuilding and mofifying numerous helicopters for the Columbians, and I pay special attention to and add extra tender loving care to their birds. Why just this past year I modified 6 blackhawks into some of the rip-roaringest gunships you ever did see so that they may more effectively kill FARC, who do peaceful little deeds like slam mortar rounds into churches on Sunday. Why just a few weeks ago, a helicopter went down due to mechanical problems. While the crew was not killed on impact, they were injured. They called in their coordinates so that they might be rescued, but FARC found them first, and the crew was slaughtered while still strapped in their seats.
The present president was elected on the main theme of routing the FARC out of the country, and even though there were many people running against him , he won by a decisive majority. That would indicate that the population of Columbia is against the communist insurgency, but I guess that means nothijg to you. Your crap is much superior and if the people don't like it, then they do not deserve freedom, huh?

BTW, that helicopter that went down is now in my facility, and I will, with great care and attention to detail, insure that it once again returns to the field in order to kill the murderers of freedom; my friends in Columbia deserve the chance for liberty and want it, unlike here, where it is misunderstood, taken for granted and in some cases, undeserved.

posted on Oct, 23 2002 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
The only thing that gets me is all the Clinton supporters,this guy was as crooked as they come.One scandel after another.

Originally posted by Bob88
Clinton was over the top and should be sitting in jail at the moment.

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
BT, morals is not involved in the war on terrorism, that is called character and backbone. That is something Klinton only displayed when he needed to blow up an aspirin factory to take the heat off of himself.

Wow! What's the name of the group, The New Egyptians - Queens of Denial? For all the piss & moaning over the 'scandals ad infinitum' you guys fail to realize that after many a month and $70 MILLION of OUR MONEY, the Right Wing conspiracy to bring down a sitting president, uncovered that he was a crotch hound. I am constantly amazed that you dyed in the wool conservatives don't bristle at that colossal hubris-besmirching of the office-waste of tax payers money that Starr, Barr et al, put the country through. And before you get uppity, everyone that's held that office has gotten some on the side. But really, moderate Republicans were ashamed of their colleagues, just the radical Right remains shameless and unrepentant. Read 'Blinded by the Right', written by a repentant Right Wing hatchetman scribe. He details the 'Arkansas Project', started prior to the Bush/Clinton election, which was charted to discredit-smear-and put out falsehoods about the strongest contender to the Bush Crime Family. It never dismantled: many of it's operatives have a place on this administrations roster.
Thomas, you're delusional at best, and must be some sort of ostrich hybrid, because your head is constantly in the sand. Bombing and killing innocent non-combatants by the thousands is not on your definition of a moral compass!?!?! Amazing.
Bush 'won' nothing: he lost the popular vote by half a million, and as the investigative consortium of news services report stated, in a full state recount, he lost Florida, thus losing the EC as well. You believe Scalia argument that 'continuing the recount would be detrimental to the Bush camp'? Of course it would have been, he would have lost!
So your job explains part of your rabid support for Bush the Usurper: working for a government contractor has you with the in crowd, economically. Who is it, Kellogg Brown & Root? Lockheed Martin?
Funny how Cheney's KBR has ALL THE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT CONTRACTS WORLDWIDE FOR THE ARMY & NAVY, huh?
What do I know about Colombia? I know how to spell it for starters! ( just teasing, I type fast but with allot of errors myself)
Going back to that Ostrich thing in your DNA, you actually believe that happy horse shyt about Freedom Fighters & Liberty? I bet you get teary eyed and see Old Ronnie with a flag waving in the background everytime you visualize it!
- It's a 40 year old conflict
- We were partnering in the 'War on Drugs' subterfuge, now it's about the oil. Bush want a $100M of OUR MONEY and OUR TROOPS to protect Occidental's interests.
- Bush was supported in the multi million dollar strata by Occidental Petroleum, the pipeline owners
- According to General Lemus of the Colombian military, two-thirds of Colombia's troops are dedicated to defending the oil infrastructure, putting a hole in the honorable freedom fighter image.
- Who does the receipt to the helicopters you worked on belong to? Because Occidental gives the military use of theirs to guard the pipeline.

From the Conservative( so you'll read it) Christian Science Monitor:
www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Save tyour Christian Science Monitor, I don't read it.

As far as Columbia, where your stupid little left-wing, antidemocratic nonsense comes from is beyond me, but since we go down and support them, since we are friends with the crew members, we might have a little better idea.
The fact that the insurgency has been going on for decades should indicate to most that it isn't a Bush plot for oil, and the fact that the terrorists would want to strike any oil line would be obvious to all but the stupidest of left-wing procommy liberals.
The fact that the current president was picked out of a pretty large pack of runners, and by a decisively majority vote while the main plank in his platform was to destroy FARC once and for all should indicate that the people don't want your dream of government. Hopefully they'll get to live in peace and try and build a country that is worthy of those beautiful people before the anti-democratic neighbors drag them down.

As far as the rest of your baseless ramblings and insults, that is typical of liberal discussions, when the lies aren't believed, attack the other person and belittle him. Oh, I don't mind, I can enjoy a jab or two, but it really loses the point of the discussion, all that disconnect Reagan, ostrich crap.
Gotta go to the picket line, arguer with you later!

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I mean I even used the same avatar, though for some reason my old ID & PW didn't work so I had to alter it.
In case you forgot: Business owner filthy capitalist, McCain for President camp member, voted Republican in everything except president and senate, US Air Force vet...I'm that 'Bout Time', remember?

So this whole crap of 'insults over substance', 'anti-democracy-pinko-communist-liberal' does not apply to me; save that canned & treadworn response for someone who's position you DON'T know and have not debated before.
As for my argument 'being beyond you' ....many things are. As in your reply here and numerous other replies from our old exchanges, you refuse to READ THE DATA/PROOF/ALTERNATE OPINIONS to your own, so how the Hades can you sit there and proselytize right wing manifestos and opinion as fact? I understand that 13 years of the Right Wing Corporate Media by the Scaife Foundation/Newsmax/Limbaugh/Drudge/Foxnews/CNN( since TimeWarner bought them) has you brainwashed, by good gravy man, get a grip! Plenty of military vet/tax paying Americans oppose the putz rep of the Bush Crime Family in office, and we're not Communist! ( besides, I though you were, like me, in your 30's; that whole Commie scare thing is circa 1958, no?)

On a friendly note, I hope your job is secure & the picket line you're going to is just political expression.

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What, do you think that "I'm a vet, too" stuff means anything? The D.C. sniper dude appears to be a vet as well, not that you or I are going on a killing spree, but I've known a few commy types in and retired from the military. I'm not one that has to watch the few conservative blips on the news/intelligence radar to form my opinion, I gather information and judge for my self based on the understanding of what is right and what is wrong. I also base it on first-hand knowledge, rather than what others say, for examples, the Columbian scene, or in the conspiratorial world, death camps and U.N. staging grounds in the U.S.

As far as the workplace, yes, we are on strike. The company got the strange idea that we wouldn't notice them trying to put an unaffordable healthplan in the contract. Fortunately, some of us can read and are also able to operate calculators. Tomorrow is the second full week on the line. We've turned it into a large cookout and party right in front of the plant; I'm sure that is just pissing them off to no end. Today we got word that the company is eager to come back to the table Monday. We'll see if we can pencil them in between the peanut boil and the raw oysters! Wish you could stop by, we have an odd way of striking down here in south Alabama! The Teamster leadership from Connecticut that is down here to control the crowd claims to have gained 10 pounds since the beginning.

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm a business owner whose clients are the Fortune 500, but I grew up with two Union member parents & I got through college on a scholarship from the UAW. I give no quarter to the 'screw the workers' corporate oligarchs.

P.S.
If, God forbid, America is raped for a second time and Bush the Usurper is reinstalled, I can't say for certain it would not be spree time!

[Edited on 25-10-2002 by B0ut Time]

new topics

top topics

join