It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon in 2004?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
President Bush's Secret Plan to Invade the Moon.
This do be my 1st post & considering the silly source
(Weekly World Newsw), I won't provide the link.
If WWW wasn't the apparantly only source for P. Bush's goal of putting 1200 men on Luna next spring?
Otherwise if "3 good witnesses" vouched for this story,
I'd then want to know if there was a kernel of truth within.
There are probably 1000's of American empty beercans already onsite.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Ugh. Weekly World News. One of the major reasons UFO research isn't taken seriously. Such a widely distributed piece of bunk with such massive exposure definitely slows down extraterrestrial disclosure.

Anyway, the moon is definitely a base for extraterrestrials. It may be hollowed out and be a very large base as well.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Speaking of the moon-- does anyone notice how well... odd it looks tonight? (west coasters)

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   
What does invading the moon have to do with aircrafts? I think this topic should be under Conspiricy theories

Tim

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Or maybe secret projects.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
With Electro-Gravitic propulsion I can't tell aircraft from spacecraft. I wonder are wings always neccesary on these intra-atmosphere black project craft?
In combat America would properly want to win, yet if the enemy has at least some hope of winning, then the enemy has their honour.
No hope of winning, because you are an enemy pilot in a winged fighter against wingless, inertialess Mach 15 Americans: Where's the chance for bravery?

Maybe "Jane's Defence" will one day list the differences
between these weird intra/extra atmophere craft.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Watch Beijing.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Moonmaster: there's no honor in getting your air defenses blown up by stealth penetrators either.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yeah shooting from the moon with lasers and with cannons is a fine stealth technology they won't know what hit them maybe that is why they maybe willing to go to the moon again. That is if they aren't there yet.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Bloody hell....the MOON?

I know some people dont like Bush, but this streches the truth a wee bit.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Why not the moon. Some kind of area 51 on the moon. no public and nobody else asking questions about some of the thing in developement. It sounds to me perfect in line of government plans.

top topics

join