It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush latest comment on Flu

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
ATS, at the able hand of Valhall, has been reporting that avian flu has made the humn-human jump since July.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quite likely the instance I was referring to meant then as well. The documentary didn't specify when it happened and I would expect the doco to be at least a few months old anyway, so that would fit. The way I wrote the earlier post probably implied it was more recent than that, my bad. In the doco they said it had not long occurred meaning not long before the doco was made.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
News of the future:

Let's mobilize the military against the citizens if there are mass toe stubbings...yeah that's the ticket!

Bushco rule by fear. Is there a risk? Of course but the sky is not falling unless you live in Falujah. Chill people and don't buy into the quarantine myth. There would be absolutely no way on earth to contain it once it mutates and gets here. They gave orders to shoot to kill looters in NO. What do you suppose Bush's orders would be with a pandemic? I'll bet you he'd drop little nukes on those of us in an infected area - and get away with it thanks to his apologists. Bush and the neocons are the plague to fear.

<< 1  2   >>

join