It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark forces I have no need for/ Goodbye Leerio!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Dark forces I have no need for/ Goodbye Leerio!!

Hi again

I think it is so great to have the opportunity to communicate with so many folks with different experiences and viewpoints. Thanks for all of the input. Having said that- I just want to reiterate that I have not and do not have the desire to contact demons or 'dark forces'. My concern has been with how to recognize if the energy is "pretending" to be a spirit of light. (which is what the radio interview discussed and why I began questioning this in the first place)

As one person posted: just use your intuition and try and sense the aura of that energy. This seems to be good advice for anyone attempting to summon. But because I have not taken up any formal 'training' as of yet, I have no intention in calling upon any spirit----

Well I take that back: a dear friend of mine, Mr Leerio has just recently passed on and I have asking for a sign that he has made it to the blessed Summerlands he always spoke of going to when he passed on. I pulled out my tarot cards that were passed on to me from my grandmother, and asked Leerio to show me The Chariot as a sign that he has made a successful journey... and wouldnt you know it, It happened! I then had a rush of energy.. you know the feeling thatone gets when you just KNOW you have heard or read something that is TRUE- its like a huge tinglingy energetic orgasm! lol (That was for Leerio. He had a gutterly sense of humor that always kept us laughing and our jaws hitting the floor!!!)
I am certain that he is dancing joyously with a golden cup of mead in one hand and a lovely faery woman on the other!

Leerio you were my teacher and protector when I was most vunerable and green!

I wiill not forget you!
Love,
Marie

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'll tell you what, more formal training is probably the last thing you need, believe it or not. Your intuition and inner knowledge will guide you a lot better now than you would ever think possible. After years of learning, I am now seeking to "unlearn" as much as possible and go back to a one-to-one relationship with my inner voice and self, minus the confusion and obfuscation that "learning" has brought on. If you have sommoned darkness cloaked in light, you will know it now better than you will after more formalized training. Just my opinion, of course.
---Ryan

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
[edit on 4-10-2005 by MerryMistressMarie]

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Yeah I just dont know what my path is to be at the moment. I keep stalling.. I feel the need to really develope the skills that I have. I want to KNOW. I want to feel more balanced. I want to not feel so crazy sensitive anymore. The problem is that ther are soooooooooo many groups and schools and It is very hard to figure out who is legit! I would Ideally like to find a path that is earth based i I love Trees!!! hahaha and other stuff, ya know??? I mean, the Kabbalah seems like a rich source of knowledge, but but but.. you see it just goes on and on. I should take my granedmas advice (hey and yours too!) and TRUST NO ONE BUT MY SELF. yea, one stone at a time.. Hey do you know of Caitlin and Mathews - the husband and wife team that is more into Celtic shamanism, I believe..
I am reading a book off and on titled "Walker Between the Worlds" that so far does a great job blending the early native traditions with the later western spiritual movements like alchemy, kabbabah and what not.

Marie

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well, let's see---for the moment, if you are wanting to keep things earth-based, I would recommend looking more into Celtic/ Druidic spirituality or Native American spiritual paths. Kabbalah is fine for a lot of things, but I would never consider it earth-based---it may be something for another time down the road. Depending on your cultural/ethnic background, you may want to explore the magickal and spiritual traditions and teachings of your own people, so to speak, and their relationship with the earth. As a scandinavian myself, I know that Asatru is a fasicnating and enlightening filed of study and growth, so you my want to consider exploring a similar path from your own ethnic/cultural background, it really helps to center a person, and if balance is what you want, that is what I would recommend most highly. If you're British/Irish/Scots anything of that sort, then the Celtic spiritual traditions will really feel at home to you. If you're African-American, then voudoin or other traditional spiritual paths will probably be very resonant for you. I find a lot of the keys to our future can be found in reconnecting with our past, so to speak.
I'm not certain if I know the couple you mention, I'll try to browse through my library later and see if I have any of their stuff, but at present their names don't ring a bill---however, my knowledge of the celtic spiritual traditions is admittedly pretty limited.
I guess the long and short of what I am trying to say is that if you are trying to learn to listen to what your inner self is telling you, then following certain traditional earth-based spiritual paths , especially those that come from your own ethnic and cultural backgound, may very well prove to be the best way for you to go at this time.
---Ryan

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hello RyanC

I feel at home with the celtic traditions, and that is what Leerio passed onto me. I am of Scottish, Irish, Cherokee and Creek heritage.. and so I do naturally feel most comfortable with the celtic and native traditions. Asatru I have heard of but really dont know much anything about it.. I should really check into it! I ike the idea of 'celtic shamanism' but still must learn more about it and its authenticity. Some say that the earliest celts were asiatic poeples- but I'm not for certain where I read or heard this information...I dunno.
I'll check into some of the things you mentioned and get back to you with it. Thanks for lending some advice

Marie

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Anytime, happy to be of help and/or advice. Asatru is ancient traditional Scandinavian religious practice---what used to be referred to as "odinism," although of course there is a lot more to it than that. Being of Swedish descent myself, I find it the most resonant school of spiritual growth , exploration, and discipline for me. I did a lot of searching for a lot of years before I found that I felt most at home spiritually with what my ancestors had practiced all along. I suspect you may find the same to be true for you.
As for the Celts originally being of Asian origin, I think there may be something to it. I believe that it is now commonly thought that the Celtic peoples come from the same Indo/European cultural stock as do the Nordic peoples of Scandinavia, and both originated in the Persia/Indus Valley area of what is now the Indian subcontinent, then moving into what is now modern Iran before heading towards Europe.
---Ryan

top topics

join