It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Ratko Mladic and Dr. Radovan Karadzic - the heroes that forced NWO to take out the mask

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
General Ratko Mladic and Dr. Radovan Karadzic - protected by the small nation of Bosnian Serbs, have resisted now for 13 years the NWO mercenaries.

Bosnian Serbs, the first to have defied the satanic plan.
The first to have forced the illuminati to take out the mask, as they started bombing bridges, factories and peasants in Bosnia, in 1992.

www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I fail to see how Ratko Mladic and Radovan Karadzic can be called heroes in any sense of the word. Do you, then, reject the charges that Ratko Mladic was the person most responsible for the massacre of 8000 Muslim men at Srebrenica? Do you also reject the charges that Radovan Karadzic ordered the ethnic cleansing of Croats and Bosniaks?

For those who might not be familiar with these individuals, here is Wikipedia's entry on Ratko Mladic. Furthermore, this is his Wanted page at Interpol, where he is wanted for, amongst other things, crimes against Humanity, breaches of the 1949 Geneva Conventions, murder and crimes against life and health.

Similarly, here is Wikipedia's entry on Radovan Karadzic and you may view his Interpol Wanted page here. He is also wanted for crimes against Humanity, murder and crimes against life and health, but is also wanted for genocide.

In what way are these men heroes? How do you perceive that they have defied the NWO and continue to do so? What tangible evidence do you have to this effect? I have personally spoken to people who suffered under these men and to call them heroes seems to be somewhat perplexing, to say the least. I am very interested in hearing your opinions on why you believe this because, in all honesty, these men seem to be little more than monsters on the face of it.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The first post of this thread equals revisionists who are rewriting history trying to make Hitler look like a hero.

A big
for a giant embrace of ignorance.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
ahh..another cryptic post from mattm....he is pointing out that anybody fighting amerikan colonialzation is fighting the NWO and how the media is used or helps this....(if you read some the articles posted by the search he posted)

.....the chair is against the wall.....

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
MattMarriott, so glad you pointed this out.

I just hate all those thousands of people, who die and make good people like Ratko Mladic and Radovan Karadzic as bad men...damn them all.

[That was sarcasm.]

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
General Mladic and Doctor Radovan Karadzic did NOT protected by the small nation of Bosnian Serbs, have resisted now for 13 years the NWO mercenaries.

Pure Pro-Serbian Propaganda.

Sorry Mate, I have to Dissagree with you on this one.

PS: I have just read News from our News Station Radio and Television Slovenia, that there were around 20.000 Serb Soliders, Police and Paramilitary Men in Srebrenica at the time of the Massacres of 8000 Bosnian Men and Boys. In command of that Force: General Mladic.

Nice.

[edit on 4/10/05 by Souljah]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Pure Pro-Serbian Propaganda.

I have to agree with you here Souljah.

And original author of this text is some piece of work.

Thomas Deichmann

The ideological position of the Living Marxism network to which Deichmann belongs is that it is vital to support genetic engineering in order to champion 'science' and 'human endeavour', and that all restictions on genetic technologies or big business should be strenuously opposed.

Talk about fighting the NWO.

[edit on 5-10-2005 by yanchek]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Genocidal Nutjob is more like it:

On July 24, 1995, Mladić was indicted by the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia and accused of genocide, crimes against humanity, and numerous war crimes (including crimes relating to the alleged sniping campaign against civilians in Sarajevo). On November 16, 1995, the charges were expanded to include charges of genocide, crimes against humanity, and war crimes for the attack on the United Nations-declared safe area of Srebrenica in July 1995. Mladić is also responsible for the taking of hostages amongst UN peace-keeping personnel. en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join