It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can ANYONE decipher this piece of code for me?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Completely ficticious and made up by the devil.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
its not of czech or slovakian dielect it could it does look bohiemian kinda because of the pronounciation.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The MOST words I got out of it, were from latin

To grow heif durhuies foryhthe canelultshe we encourage vernes shoulreh dahli memdemba. Tors faihn derenhth

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Did someone find an ancient document that we have no reference to decipher? Could this be the divine language that was spoken before the confusion of the tongues at the Tower of Babel?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
Did someone find an ancient document that we have no reference to decipher? Could this be the divine language that was spoken before the confusion of the tongues at the Tower of Babel?

I don't mean to be a stick in the mud but I'm pretty sure there ain't no such thing as the Tower of Babel. It's an excuse for those who asked their elders/scholars why there is more than one language back before we knew as much as we know now aout the origin of language.

As for Czech, thats a no. This language is something inherent, possibly passed through genetics. Or, like the man says, it's channeled from another source/dimention/being/state of mind. You have to question its origin if it doesn't come from Earth, who put these sentences in Lucifer's head??

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kegs

Creskhe heif durhuies foryhthe canelultshe horte vernes shoulreh
dahli memdemba. Tors faihn derenhth.

'Horte' is a German plural of horde or treasure. It can also mean shelter or refuge depending on usage.

'Tor' is also German for fool (if on it's own I think) as it's in a sentence it means either gate, gateway, archway or door, spelt as 'tur' it would mean to open(I think) whichever one it is.

If it is a code it could be in different languages. Some of it sounds Celtic or even African. The phonetic spelling is the stumbling block though; you'd need an expert to get through that.

Edit:-
Could 'derenhth' be "dereinst"? It's German for one day, at one time or once (again depending on usage). The last sentence could be something like
"the door/gateway(s?) will open one day"?

Just guesswork; Im no expert.

[Edited on 21-9-2003 by kegs]

'Tor' is German for opening, or a goal in soccer.

'Tuer' is German for door.

'Dereinst is German for the single, or the only, just like der einzige.

Mehr kann Ich gar nicht sagen. Als Ich bloss ein Pirmasenser bin, spreche Ich Plattdeutsch.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
can you say, "wild goose chase"

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This is interesting. It sounds almost Anglo Saxon, particularly the beginning. The last word sounds like Altair, which is, I believe, a star in the Northern Hemisphere.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Mods - please delete this and the following messages from me - Something went wrong with my browser and I ended up somewhat oversubscribed

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is interesting. It sounds almost Anglo Saxon, particularly the beginning. The last word sounds like Altair, which is, I believe, a star in the Northern Hemisphere.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
The MOST words I got out of it, were from latin

To grow heif durhuies foryhthe canelultshe we encourage vernes shoulreh dahli memdemba. Tors faihn derenhth

Those words vaguely resemble latin words. However, they don't have to correct conjugation to be translated like that.

You took 'horte' from the deponens 'hortor', but -e is no valid conjugation of a deponens. I'll admit that in post-roman latin the verb 'hortare' did exist, but it's very rare. In the case of 'hortare' the translation would be: you have to encourage! More logical to me, would be seeing 'horte' as the vocativus of the noun 'hortus', garden or maybe vegetable.

If you interpreted the words as non-literal, then creskhe could come from 'cresco', but it wouldn't be a infinitivus praesens, as you translated it, but (again) a imperativus 2nd person (cresce): you have to grow!
Literally, 'creskhe' can't be latin, because of the 'k'. My 1200-page latin dictionary, only lists 6 words beginning with a k. The only words with a k are from another language.

I don't think it's latin, too many short words and no evidence of the many conjugations of latin.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by amantine

I don't think it's latin, too many short words and no evidence of the many conjugations of latin.

I just used my trusty John White's Blitz Latin v. 1.53.
Uses William Whitaker's Latin Dictionary v. 1.97.

I did the whole sentence, not word for word.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I used my Amsterdam University Press Pinkster Latin/Dutch dictionary in combination with my school books and 6 years of being taught latin 4 hours a week.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by amantine
I used my Amsterdam University Press Pinkster Latin/Dutch dictionary in combination with my school books and 6 years of being taught latin 4 hours a week.

Cool
I like Latin, cause I grew up speaking spanish (though I am a gringo) and a lot of the words I can actually "understand" because the root turned into a spanish word.

I wish there was a webpage where you could plug in a sentence and get multiple offerings of translations.

Kinda like a Google but for languages, that way you could get several translations back at once, with % from high to low.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I am from the depths and will answer your phrase with a phrase of my own:

de profundis clamo ad te domine

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
i always believe there is a catch so id say its Klingon.

PLease correct me,

i always learned that channeling didnt need language. or understanding of one. Basicly... what is the use in channeling someone if you cant understand them?
I dont meen to be rude yet i find it hard to trust and you have pulled the elvish on us before. cincerety is a rare thing these days.. if youre cincere id love to help.

Spot

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I think its German. Ask a German

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
Vohtek ay ye. Cansorno esh gotuke veratakhe altire.

Not quite sure, but it looks kinda Old English or something. Altire means Old Irish in German. Cansorno looks like a name, esh may be a genitive or an article of some kind, perhaps "to be" as in Norwegian "� v�re", "jeg er" Or German "er ist" or some kind of hybrid between the two. Looks like a mix between Latin and Keltic, Welsh or Old English. But it also looks kinda Norse *argh why did I drop out of those Norse classes*.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
Vhanhne, dei e doroh vuilos Nahnke. Dahrke ses
enne touhdhe Bahre cahn widht e inne ourtre ke
dahlben?

I can often decrypt portions by sounding out and thinking
out the correct visual interpretation of spelling. With closer
analysis' I have occasioned the odd word 'from' the whole
mess. For example: Dahrke is dark. Ses is, is. Ourtre must
be outer or over. cahn widht? Can wait? or call wait, maybe
can width? Dunno, but it can almost become whatever you
see in it.

Could this be some form of Norse dialect? It is definately a North European language of some sort. Way too many Germanic words. I would guess either some form of Keltic, Gaelic, Norse or Old English dialect of some sort.... Sorry I can't be of more help at this point.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join