It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can ANYONE decipher this piece of code for me?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Vohtek ay ye. Cansorno esh gotuke veratakhe altire. I have no explanation for the bad wording in syantax as I only know the words in mind as sound I have not SEEN them before written with my present lights. Maybe a spellcheck by a linguist. Surely, someone on the site can help me translate!? I also have much longer pieces that I'd love help with in private u2u's only please.
Love always, Lucifer. The brighter of the Dark gods.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Not to sound fecitious but you could try to translate it at Babel fish... but seriously thats some messed up language there.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Looks like Sindarin!
One of the languages invented by JRR Tolkien and used in the Lord of the rings.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It looks familer, but I don't know where from...

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It isn't so much a language that can be translated, but rather something that is felt... almost on the same lines from the movie Prophecy (not the bears... the angel one), when the priest enters the cave to see angelic script. Some of those characters are familiar, but to understand them would break down our minds.
However, if you have a "spiritual other" (by that I mean astral self or even a spirit guide), don't so much ask, but feel the words, the context...
I've been trying to translate this language my "other" has for some time, but it isn't easy... I mostly have to rely on the tones to get any results.

Kao-shtay nah-day shtoh, eh phem-la nah-pai

is an example. There is also some automatic writing that goes along with it. All rather weird stuff.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
sandscrit

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
altire

German to English = "old irish"?

German to English = "close"?nah-pai

[Edited on 18-9-2003 by smirkley]

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Sounds Scottish to me.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It sounds Mayan, or one of the other South American Indian languages.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I have no idea way but it looks similar to Voynich. But if it is written as is sounds then it could be latin, but I'm no expert so I wouldn't really no.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
My guess is that it is either romanian or czech language..

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It's definatly not Latin or German. I speak 3 languages: German, English and Latin and it's none of these 3. It sounds like Native American to me...

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Bah.. Beats me.. The first word is an eastern european surname spelled wrong.

[Edited on 21-9-2003 by Outtis]

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Creskhe heif durhuies foryhthe canelultshe horte vernes shoulreh
dahli memdemba. Tors faihn derenhth.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Creskhe heif durhuies foryhthe canelultshe horte vernes shoulreh
dahli memdemba. Tors faihn derenhth.

'Horte' is a German plural of horde or treasure. It can also mean shelter or refuge depending on usage.

'Tor' is also German for fool (if on it's own I think) as it's in a sentence it means either gate, gateway, archway or door, spelt as 'tur' it would mean to open(I think) whichever one it is.

If it is a code it could be in different languages. Some of it sounds Celtic or even African. The phonetic spelling is the stumbling block though; you'd need an expert to get through that.

Edit:-
Could 'derenhth' be "dereinst"? It's German for one day, at one time or once (again depending on usage). The last sentence could be something like
"the door/gateway(s?) will open one day"?

Just guesswork; Im no expert.

[Edited on 21-9-2003 by kegs]

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Looking at your last sentences and reading it out loud if gives me aquintances to Icelandic of F�r�ic!

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well, I just tried a whole slew of languages (including about every Nordic one in the bunch), and I've got nada... Might help if we knew the source a bit....

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It looks like a combination of a couple of languages. It looks has Ancient Native American, Gaelic, Latin, and Arabian influence. Perhaps a mathamatical rubric of the characters may be useful. Source of the writing and intent would also aid a great deal. You will have an imposible time deciphering that with no context because its no one modern or ancient language.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Will try and do some cryptology if i get time - only learning exponential and RSA ciphers for the mo.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outtis
My guess is that it is either romanian or czech language..

I agree. It looks like Czech to me.
Can't be certain though because of the spelling.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join