It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time To Wake Up! Fire In The Hole!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Here´s the perfect way to wake up your partner or your kids. Pull the pin and lob this grenade into their room. After ten (or 20?) seconds a very annoying and piercingly loud noise will blast out from the grenade. The victims will have to find you to put the pin back in to stop the alarm. Or wait until the battery wears out...

Sonic Alarm - I Want One Of Those

Do you find it hard to get your partner or the kids up in the morning? Well the Sonic Alarm is the perfect solution to your problem.

Simply pull the pin, yell an emphatic "fire in the hole" and lob the grenade into the sleeper's room. After ten seconds a very annoying and piercingly loud noise (there are three volume settings) will blast out from the alarm. That's not all however, what makes this especially great is that to stop the alarm the sleeper has to find you so you can put the pin back in. It's stupid, and brilliant, and will be the bane of every over-sleeper on the planet. Parents are going to love this, though the soon to be rudely awoken might not.

I would just love to have one of these
But if anyone use this one against me when I´m trying to sleep, I´m going to...

Actually, maybe I should buy one just to have an extra pin under my pillow. Just in case...

[edit on 2005/10/4 by Hellmutt]

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Sounds great, but my kids would just take the batteries out!

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If somebody threw one of those at me I'd smash it with a hammer and go back to sleep

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This reminds me of a TV show I watched a while back where these Japanese dudes rolled a freakin' cannon in to a room where some guy was sleeping and fired it off. I pissed my pants I laughed so hard!

Peace

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
You really wanna wake someone up. Heres what you do.
Sneak into room, survey the sleeper. Then yell at the top of your lungs, OMG, just bombed . We must get out of here, we have 5 mins to evacuate. By then the person should already be up and running to get their clothes and everything they will need. Once they run into the hallway, act like nothing happened, and ask them why they are packing so fast. :laugh:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
lol! thts funny! but i would like throw tht thing out the window into the neighbors house! HAHA

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I want to buy 5-6 of these and plant them around my neigbors house, I hate my neighbors.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My dad didn't need one of those. He was supremely obnoxious in the morning and sleeping in was impossible. As soon as I graduated high school, I joined the Marine Corps so I could finally have some pleasant morning awakenings.

[edit on 2005/11/8 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ha! Grady, I know just what you mean......only at my house it was my Mom, and she believed in the ice water method......and in an unheated bedroom in January, that is one genuine eye opener!!

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
OMG!! thts mean! and lol to the 5-6 around your neighbors house! go for it buddy unless ur neighbor is me then dont do it but i'm pretty sure i'm not ur neighbor!

new topics

top topics

join