It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bohemian grove, who's the top dogs ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
After watching Alex jones movie "Dark Secrets Behind Bohemian Grove" he tells people in the grove his with the hillbillys cause he has a texas accent, the real hillbillys are rich texas folk. He also states that bush stays in the hillbilly logdes and this is not the highest ranking. So my question is who would be the highest ranking group attending the grove cause everyone is ranked id say in social status. Maybe
The Britts or saudi's ?

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
There are no saudis at BC, nor Brits no? The Hillybilly 'group' probably goes back to the old days of the Bohemian Club, and no one group is 'in charge', tho they must have a president, treasurer, secretary, like any other organization.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
There are no saudis at BC, nor Brits no? The Hillybilly 'group' probably goes back to the old days of the Bohemian Club, and no one group is 'in charge', tho they must have a president, treasurer, secretary, like any other organization.

I Never said one group was in charge rather ranked by social status. I suggest you just watch the film to see what im refreing to.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think this is a very good question.

I don't see how we will get any real answers tho short of interrogating one of the hillbillies.

top topics

join