It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I am teenager, please keep this in mind. I would at a fast food joint. I just wanted to make a few bucks over the summer and save up for college. Recently I have had money missing from my cash register. It happened twice and they took me off the register. I just started using it again and again money went missing. Now I can't use it for awhile atleast. I did not steal the money. I have plenty of cash in the back and my parents are not poor or anything like that. I guess I am just clumsy. Ranting at myself, that must be healthy.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Dont be too hard on yourself. You may be clumbsy, but it sounds like someone else could have their hands in the till - including whomever is counting your drawer. First, you need to demand that no one else run your drawer. Second, if you narrow it down to only you and whoever counts your drawer, and you are sure you aren't making big mistakes, then it becomes quite obvious that they are shorting your drawer and saying you did it.

I was an MGR at a store and cash theft not only happened from cashiers, but certain other MGR's would steal as well. They didn't actually put it on a cashier as is possible with your situation, but would obviously "lose" cash between skimming the drawer and going to the safe. They would even log in the correct skim amount, but not put it all into the deposit.

It could be a case that someone is stealing and using you as the scapegoat.
It might cause a stir, but just tell their supervisors that you feel you are being scammed and that you suspect it is those who are responsible for counting your drawer or others if they are using your drawer.

join