It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soon we will have another bunch of videos and photos from Tinley Park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
UFOs have been seen over Tinley Park again by many people:

"They arrange themselves 1-2-3 straight up, then lean a little bit, then group themselves into a triangle," he said. "There's absolutely no noise."

He took numerous photos and videotaped the lights to submit to the local chapter of the Mutual UFO Network, which logs all such events.

www.dailysouthtown.com...

And its also on the frontpage of NUFORC:
www.nuforc.org...

So far it sounds like they may be balloons, but i want to see the videos first.
Can anyone find them?

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
where are the pictures and videotape?

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Interesting. Tinley Park is about an hour away from me. I used to live in Orland Park.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I've lived right on the cusp of Tinley Park my whole life, and still live close to the area. I hate to sound like a party pooper, but trying to identify a strange light so close to O'Hare, Midway, the Lewis University airport, the other small Joliet airports, not to mention all of the hoity-toity private runways in Aurora and Naperville is a daunting task. The whole area is a huge hub for travel, and Lewis University is one of the major schools for aviation.

I have seen strange lights that don't look like airplanes on several occasions, and even once almost got in a car accident because I saw something that appeared to defy the laws of physics. It was red, and didn't even appear to move at all. It was an airplane headed directly toward me.

Sometimes the planes seem very high, too high for a normal airplane, but during the day you can see the same thing when the sun is shining on it, with exhaust and everything. Clearly an airplane.

It hasn't stopped me from continuing to look though! When I was about seven, I was with my mom in the car traveling west on 167th toward Tinley Park. I lived in Oak Forest, and the town lives up to it's name. There are heavily wooded areas everywhere, including the right side of the road we were on. I had been watching a red light light with interest for some time, trying to figure out what it was when all of a sudden it shot straight down until it was obscured by the tops of the trees. It freaked me out hardcore, and made me afraid of aliens and UFOs coming to get me. My mom never saw it, but to this day I have no clue what it could have been.

Then, during daylight driving south on Cicero towards Mattson, we saw three white lights high up in the sky in a triangle formation. They looked like airplanes, but then they started moving in strange formations, with one of the points of the triange moving between the other two to shift the dimentions of the triangle, and this went on for about fifteen minutes. We checked this out later and found that there should not have been any aircraft practicing formations that day. Again, to this day, we have no clue what they were...

About two years later my mom called me downstairs with excitement in the late evening to show me something. The whole family was by the front door oohing and ahhing, and when I looked out the window I saw a huge object with bright lights hovering about a hundred yards above my neighbors house! I screamed bloody murder and ran back inside.

It was the Goodyear blimp.
I guess you have to be careful sometimes not to buy into your own paranoia...

[edit on 3-10-2005 by LucyStoner76]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I live in Lockport, what a small world!

But, I would have to be very skeptical about any UFO sightings in the whole Chicago Metro area. There are just too many airports in the area. When I take the dog out every night, I almost get a locked -up neck from searching the skies. But chances are, we will never catch a glimpse in our area.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Here is the first picture from the new Tinley Park sighting:

external image

www.hbccufo.org...

[edit on 10/6/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Pretty darn interesting photo! Right now im dying to see more!

Reminds me of some other photos.. And the footage of the landing craft in a belgian (?) mall..

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
OK, i'll continue my thread here since Senior el Amorymeltzer closed mine. My Thread
Well, I seen another chopper today (10/12/05). That's about it. I'll add more to the sighting itself later on. It seems that the UFOs look much different when you looks at them from a video camera. My uncle taped it the first time they appeared and it looked nothing like what you'd see from the ground. When zoomed in on maximum, you see the strange objects fly around in many different colors (they don't appear completely red when zoomed in upon) then they swiftly fade. Theres only one explanation for that. The objects had gone back into space fast. I mean FAST! Well, other reported UFO spacecraft have done the same in flying at such speed.

But you know, it still could have been a blimp. Or an airplane, flare, or weather baloon.

[edit on 1010/12/0505 by Acekwak]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Mmmmmmm, if the pattern continues, then there very well mght be a fourth sighting during the week of Halloween around 7:00. Think about it, the first time it was August 23, 2004 (or was it the 21 and uhhh, was it 2003?, I lost track)
at about 11:15 PM. Then later on in the year, they appeared on Halloween at about 7: PM (the fourth 'maverick' one came past ten). Now, this year they appeared at the same time as the first time and about a week after in terms of date. So will there be a fourth sighting on or after Halloween at 7:00 PM? We'll see now won't we.

P.S. I don't know if I mentioned this but during the secong sighting (the one on Halloween) I was watching an X-Files movie, while the red lights were hovering outside without me knowing, (coincidently the movie was about ETs
) my entire house shook as if a car crashed into it. It turns out that that was a black helecopter flying low (which I found out from my uncle who seen everything during the first and second sightings). So maybe the government is investigating.........................................................

[edit on 1010/27/0505 by Acekwak]

top topics

join