It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society Presentation Tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Tonight Monday October 3rd, The History Channel is airing a program called

Decoding The Past - Secret Societies

It is scheduled to air tonight at 9 p.m. EST

HistoryChannel.com

Some of the world's most powerful individuals belong to secret organizations. The Skull & Bones, the Bilderbergs, and the Tri-Lateral Commission are just a few of the groups that many suspect are conspiring to take over the world. Others believe they already have. What fuels such rampant conspiracy paranoia? We examine a number of these clandestine organizations, past and present, and reveal why so many people fear their nefarious agendas.

I know I will be watching this evening. I can't wait to see how the History Channel depicts The Skull and Bones Society. I was very surprised to see the advertisement this afternoon. I thought it was a commercial for an Alex Jones book with some of the terminology they used(shadow government etc).
Speaking of Mr. Jones, I'm sure they either have file footage of his work or actually went out and interviewed him for the show.

I hope the Subject Matter Experts will view this evenings programming and 'compare notes' if you will. Hopefully many of you will find time tonight and we can discuss what is presented.

[edit on 3-10-2005 by gangster45]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I do suspect I will be taping it, for nostalgic reasons, of course LOL

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
THIS BETTER BE GOOD!!!!

I'm so anxious for this show!

Chances are though that 80% of the show will just be a regurgitation of whats already been spilled all over the place. But, if the show has any meat, it will be nice to see something like this in primetime tv.

We shall see!

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
BRAVO for this show, it is doing a good job of outing the Skull and bones and the signing of the declaration, illuminati, etc.
Great job!

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It sure was worth the time to watch it. I will be ripping it for all to see. Just give me a week or two..........

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I saw the show and I tend to agree with Daniel Pipes on most, if not all, issues discussed tonight. David Icke comes across as sort of a fanatic to me.

Zip

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
YEah that was a perty good little block...

I have heard all the Revolation stuff being a Theology buff and strong catholic so I'm gona pass on that. THe show was indeed good.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
It sure was worth the time to watch it. I will be ripping it for all to see. Just give me a week or two..........

That would be great. I wasn't aware it was on today or else I would have watched it.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I've seen all of that material on previous Discovery-family shows. That was just two episodes of "History's Mysteries" glued together. HM, hosted by Arthur "SCUD stud" Kent was always a decent little show for the medium and they give a pretty good cursory overview. They didn't get any of Icke actually talking about the lizard people. Why does Icke always come across like a Mike Myers caricature? Is it just me or does Daniel Pipes look just like the devil? He's a wet blanket, and big surprise, a member of the Council of Foreign Relations. No matter what your position it's hard to consider him an unbiased opinion.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Does anyone have any speculation as to how (or why in my opinion) Peter Jennings became the 'chosen reporter' for the Bilderbergers?

By the way, it wasn't a surprise to me when it was announced that his estate was worth $50 million (that they know of atleast).

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
For anyone who missed the 9pm time slot, they repeat the evenings programming at midnight, so you can see it at 1a.m. EST if you missed it and would like to see it.

Unfortunately I had to leave about 20 minutes into the program, so my plan is to watch the a.m. slot.

I'm going to wait and comment after I've watched the entire thing, From what I saw it looks pretty good.

Hopefully those who didn't get a chance to see it the first time around will get to watch it later. I'm sure many didn't know it would be on, I had just found out this afternoon.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It was a pretty good show. Unfortunately there wasnt anything "new".. still it was well worth the watch. The great thing though, is that it introduced my 12 year old to "what daddy's been reading lately". Now my son is on the "conspiracy" bandwagon (I'll drive).

Last night was great actually, first he watched shows about Crop Circles, then the Moonlanding conspiracy, then Secret Societies, and finally "Revelations"... I'm sure he'll be posting soon!

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Someone posted a link to a service that steals and distributes the program. So now that post is deleted and the thread is closed.

new topics

top topics

join