It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dividing Black America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I ran accross this editoral by Rev.Jesse Lee Peterson, and thought how odd of a black man not rush to the defense of his fellow man by saying that the blacks who stayed behind in New Orleans while Katrina was bearing down on them "welfare-pampered and waited for the government to bail them out".

So, I decided to do some digging on this person and I've found some interesting facts about Rev. Peterson that I thought the ATS community would find interesting as well.

As far as this being conspericy well, you as the reader need to decide.....

In 1990 Rev. Peterson formed BOND (the Brotherhood Organization of A New Destiny). This Organization is centered from a religous aspect to " help black men overcome anger and learn to properly guide their families".
Using BOND, Rev.Peterson is desperatly trying to open the eyes of Black America where Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakan are trying to keep them shut. Rev. Peterson has also gone as far as to publish two books on the subject. Which I might add from reading the reviews of them are dripping with conspiracies and coverups.

Here's one of them. In 2001 Toyota pledged to pay $7.8 billion over 10 years to develop more minority-owned dealers and spend more with minority suppliers. This all stemmed from an ad in spring 2001 featuring a close-up of a smiling black man with a gold Toyota RAV4 imbedded in his front tooth. Rev. Jackson threatened to launch a boycott of the automaker because of this. Anyone know if Toyota has spent any of that money or has "some" of it been given to keep Jackson quite.? It seems a lot of companies have paid off Jackson to keep his mouth shut.

I Think the most compelling thing Rev.Peterson is doing boycotting the NAACP This is an interesting quote.

For years, the nation’s oldest “civil rights” organization has become more and more extreme. Where they once had some positive impact on black Americans, today the organization has become little more than a racist, radical hate group.

Wasn't the NAACP pres Kweisi Mfume accused of embezzlement at one time?

During my digging I found all kinds of "neat" things like Al Sharpton trying launder drug money for former mobster Michael Franzese. Not to mention his ties with Don King.

This post isn't to say white people are innocent of this. I think it's great that one man is trying to lift the curtain and expose the predominate black leaders who making the racial divide greater.

[edit on 3-10-2005 by rancid1]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Sorry, I didnt have time to read the related articles. However I do agree that Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakan are just as biggoty (???) as any neo-white supremicist or any KKK band leader.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
Sorry, I didnt have time to read the related articles. However I do agree that Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakan are just as biggoty (???) as any neo-white supremicist or any KKK band leader.

Yeah. There are extremes and moderates on both sides. The extremes are usually just incredibly ignorant...on both sides. Can't people realize that race has nothing to do with intelligence, etc. It's all genetics. If you're from dumb parents, you have a higher chance of being dumb, it has nothing to do with race (technically, I guess you could say race is just a giant difference in genetics, but you know where I'm going, so stop it
).

Anyway, yeah, the Jesse Peterson guy, seems like he could actually help everyone come together.

On a side note, is it just me, or are the stereotypical black leaders always a Reverends?
Heh, that's a joke.

join