It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oroboros: -Liberation Station pt. III-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Michael took the young man's hand and had to pull him in, almost. The golden doors polished like glass made of fire, swept shut silently, with only a click to disturb the deadened silence. Certain would always despise The Veil, it took away time and he had always wielded a fondness of it, time, that is. It was the event horizon between inner Heavven and Perfect. The singularity of light....which was God. It was peculiar to look upon; the room it was in was fashioned after a small library. Archaic books poured from the shelves as the tomes seemed almost to rot away. With its cherry red walls, it resembled a British marvel of the seventeenth century. The Veil was a black skin of space pulled or stretched down from ceiling to floor, but at an angle. At ceiling it was flush with the back wall, but at floor, it came out several feet.
It looked wet in spots. But that was only light, from the lamps in the rooms walls reflecting at angles impossible to ascribe symmetries to; pockets void of physical law.

Mokiah unfurled his massive wings from within the folds of his armor; Certain had to duck as they dwarfed the room with their immense size. It was remarkable really. Quite remarkable.

"Ready?"

Certain nodded with the usual dread this process brought upon him. Mokiah was generally very gracious with his usual, gentle patience. He had used to make him count; something angels out of time dread, he later learned.

"Hold on," Mokiah said quietly while sending out waves of calm music with his Voice as he spoke their father's name. The Veil reacted immediately, reaching out with long, black, wet tentacles that ran over their bodies and dissolved their form, into light.

One can not unfortunately, (or maybe it IS fortunate) describe motion AS light with words about an event of awesome power
beyond space. Space itself became white and stars with their luminescence were shone of shadow; really one was inside-out of the other. As a physical process-you moved only a little ways at a time. The Veil was was a wall or layer of skin between inner Heavven and Perfect, was about seven feet thick. An inch at a time, yet space came to them much faster from the opposing direction. Mind wandered between the two, somewhere in the middle. A vertical puddle forged by father. This was all fine, not even seeing in vision AND mind was so hard to get used to, he was a boy remember, his Only Son. (*In another time as flesh, he would open and close his eyes to asssure zero differrence in perception.)

It ws the instantaneous and implosive braking force that held and distributed force on the other side of The Veil: The Hood.
It was so unnerving to CONGEAL into form as the horizon's tentacles almost set them on the other side, like a tissue placed upon a glass surface, with infant gentleness. You were made here as destroyed there. However, here was light AS form and matter as ethereal smoke.

They screamed across eternity most likely billions, even trillions of times faster than the speed of light. Then, in a blink they entered Perfect. Time concept shifted with position in The Veil. Inside Perfect WAS truly Heavven in experience and thought. The two sons stepped away from The Hood: named due to its oppositional slant. The Hood was white void as a sheet which stretched from ceiling about seven feet in to the floor, flush with the wall behind it.

As they stepped from the threshold; snap. The Hood snapped dhut with elastic force recoiling even more forcefully without the extra energy of their beings enshrouded in it. Perfect was extraordinary. Only the Father himself, his sons: Certain and Mokiah the angel and the four and twenty Elders that lived there perpetual ever existed here. This was because in Perfect, your mind forges reality in harmony and unique, individual expression.
The only hindrance: you were also here in body so one could actually injure themselves here, in a thought. Minds living within the realms of fear or anger would corrupt Perfect and cause Imperfect. Access was designed by Veil or Hood passgae alone. If you could cross it, then you would BE in Perfect because you WERE perfect.

Here inside this sphere of sorts, the sons appraoched the Nova, a vapor cloud of starfuel and energized plasma that swirled in Perfect's core. Lashing tongues of lightening out to arc and dance while it crackled with intricate tones of roaring laughter. It, the Nova, was cool and fresh. "Shall we co-create young one?" Mokiah asked the Son of God.

"Yes, I would very much like that. How about the cottage?"

"Sure." Mokiah agreed. He folded in his wings and lifted Certain up onto his shoulders. He was the tallest of all Angelic Beings throughout all the Heavvens. Fourteen or fifteen feet in Humana measure. All Seraphim were tall mind you, most not exceeding ten or eleven feet respectively.

In the centre of Nova was a circle of golden light. They both sat inside it on the floor across from eachother. "In or out?" Mokiah asked.

"I'll take us in-I'll use a C-Sharp tone to find harmonic signatures.

Mokiah nodded and revealed his six eyes while Certain revealed his third. Triune circles or even larger circles had rarely attempted
co-create response. This was mainly due to the need to not apply greed to scenario. Too many pictures and you have a collage; Perfect was never designed as an experiment. The two figures who had been Mokiah and Certain evaporated and sank into the centre of Nova as only spirals of trace vapor. Light faded off and out into nothingness. Then a flash and a spark. A figure, hooded and wearing white robes which swirled around his feet, appeared in the distance; walking towards them as if down a long invisible road. After only a short time he approached them and pulled back his hood. "Father!" the both of them shouted in unison. God smiled at them. YHWH emblazoned from all over the fineries of gold that gilded his belt, his head: fire and everything.

He stopped about six (Humana perception) feet away. "I cannot come any closer." Mokiah nodded. Certain also nodded and stopped. There, before his Sons, God again, smiled with light.

His body was constructed entirely from light; he had never really had a body, he had only ever been light. He had never known form, not as one would know form in a sense of individuality and not light. He certainly HAD and WILL HAVE form and has in prescence now. How could a being exist without existing?

"Certain..., I have asked Mokiah to bring you here personally because I wanted to ask of you a question."

Certain tilted his head in confusion. "Father, you need no answers to questions you are knowing."

"Yes, but my knowledge of all moments does not mean that I AM a participant. I know your answer already, yes my Son, but I did not make your decision. This is free will. Just as those who pray for my assistance CHOSE to ask their Father his advice, thus i intervene in their lives as a good father should when his child asks for help."

"I understand Father, very well, I would be honoured to answer your question of me."

"I wuld ask this: Mokiah must be my voice to the Heavven shortly, this service he must perform alone. You do not care for Veil passage I know. Thus, I ask only this before you return to the Kind: Will you have Mokiah take you back through The Veil before he speaks for me, or will you go through alone to leave Mokiah here,?' 'Before you answer you answer my Son, there is no right or wrong choice and neither outcome alters anything but yourself. I will be perfectly pleased with you either way. Take a moment to answer please."

Certain smiled. His Father would never harm him. He also knew the urgency of Mokiah's communion with father and the matters he would address for the benefit of The Heavven.

"Father, I will go alone. Will you be my guide?" Knowing that he would. It was respect to ask rather than to expect. The Father's light brightened.

"My Son, I love you. Take your leave then. You know I'll guide you as I knew you knew. For me to guide you however you must relinquish your fear of The Veil. I would NEVER allow harm; remember. I also must ask you Mokiah to close your ears, as I must speak words meant only for Certain."

"Of course." Mokiah said as he disallowed sound and thought. He closed his mind, now waiting in the Nova.

"Certain, the Father spoke quietly, gently, I must say to you now, many things. First, let me demonstrate an aspect of mine; only to clarify as you know that actions speak louder than words."

There was a brief, blinding light and in that moment, Certain found himself sitting on a grassy hill rife with daisies. Down in the valley below he saw a familiar cabin. The view was magnificent as the mountains exhibited their majesty against a perfect sky.

***Chapter break***
***Lucifer***

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
You write the most beautiful fiction, I'm so glad I'm here!

new topics

join