It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viva Las Vegas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I'm heading back to Vegas next month. I've often wondered if there's any "alien/ufo" museums or topic related places around town to check out. I go there twice a year but never feel like driving out to area 51. ...

the closet thing i've seen close to alien "cool" are the janet airline planes every day at about 6pm from Mandalay Bay.

[edit on 3-10-2005 by hotsheets]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Me and my firend were thinking of this. Go to the Las Vegas terminal or Janet Terminal/Airport/whateva and ask a guy for a Janet Airlines ticket. ME and my friend thought that maybe the SWAT would come out and like say freeze. Please try this!

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Sorry but I'm a rookie when it comes to this alien/UFO stuff... what exactly is Janet airlines? Are those the planes that take employees to Area 51? That's just my guess... lol

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Sorry but I'm a rookie when it comes to this alien/UFO stuff... what exactly is Janet airlines? Are those the planes that take employees to Area 51? That's just my guess... lol

Yes. If you look at Area 51 on Google Earth you can see one of the JANET airplanes landing on the strip.

top topics

join