It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flatwoods alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of this?

www.flatwoodsmonster.com...

While not as famous as the Roswell crash, I find it facinating. it is about the same ufo that flew over the withehouse. one of them crashed in flatwoods

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
One of my more favorite UFO cases. I think what I like most about this account is the NON- Grey / little green men in it.
This in of it self is fascinating to me. The whole cover up was pretty sloppy and whiteness and their stories are pretty similar and believable. The monster reminds me of what a probe droid or scout would be like. Perhaps it was sent to check us out?
It is a pretty neat case even if it is exstra.. or man made.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
yeh it could be scouter driod. Maybe some aliens seend droids every new planet the find to see if that planet has life or not.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by the brain
yeh it could be scouter driod. Maybe some aliens seend droids every new planet the find to see if that planet has life or not.

First of all 'they' could and would easily discover that we existed on this planet, you can see that from space. and spying on public areas can even be done by us right now from space.

What I think is that it was a type of protector, yes. It didn't kill anyone but scared everyone. perhaps the spaceship crashed due to a failed generator and the bio-mechanical creature was undammaged during the crash, and defended the surrounding areas untill help could arive.

of course, my theory is just a theory, but think about it.

=Drake=

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Drake on your theory; I would agree with you that would make more sense than a scout droid sent to the earth. I would of like to of been there to see that. Who wouldn't.
What ever happen to it that was more excitement that town would probably ever have.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Heard about the episode, but never seen any images before now..

It reminds me VERY much of another monster, which there is a drawing of somewhere. Looks exactly like that, just smaller and with arms. Looks a bit like a woman actually.
Not entirely sure, but I recall something about this encounter happening in a forest in Holland.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakefist
What I think is that it was a type of protector, yes. It didn't kill anyone but scared everyone. perhaps the spaceship crashed due to a failed generator and the bio-mechanical creature was undammaged during the crash, and defended the surrounding areas untill help could arive.

of course, my theory is just a theory, but think about it.

your theory is pretty good, but if you live like 5000 billion miles away from earth then you really can't tell if life is on earth.Maybe they have more importent things to do then search earth for life so they sent a robot or something to check it out for them.

(edit to fix quote tags)

[edit on 10/3/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I remember reading of this account when young and not sleeping very well that night. This has to be one of the creepiest sightings/encounters with a supposed alien. I always found these eyewitness accounts to be really similar to the "mothman" sightings that occurred not to far away from this general area. Interesting story that really doesn't seem to get much attention.

new topics

top topics

join